Frank Lampard

Newcastle Fan

Lampard would be brilliant for Barcelona IMO. He's technically very good, his passing range is quality and the amount of time he'd have on the ball to pick his spot, I could see him rifling loads in.

I can see why Barcelona are interested, he's played very well when the two teams have met. He had one off game against them I think, in the 05-06 season in the second leg, but was excellent in the others. He could come in for Deco and strengthen them in my view.

barca aren't interested from what i understand, there was a barca suit (i think) the other day saying lampard had been offered to them, real, inter and someone else, possibly milan

said there were no takers 'cause he wasn't good enough, particularly creatively and technically

Lampard would be brilliant for Barcelona IMO. He's technically very good, his passing range is quality and the amount of time he'd have on the ball to pick his spot, I could see him rifling loads in.

I can see why Barcelona are interested, he's played very well when the two teams have met. He had one off game against them I think, in the 05-06 season in the second leg, but was excellent in the others. He could come in for Deco and strengthen them in my view.

Deco is a better player than Lampard, in partiuclar on the technically orientated world of La Liga.

Lampard doesn't have the technique to play the short, fluid, one touch passing game that Barca enforce.

Chelsea want to retain 100% of his image rights. He doesn't think they should. It's NOTHING to do with the salary, it's all about the ownership of the image rights.

They'll have the same problem with John Terry soon.

Chelsea want to retain 100% of his image rights. He doesn't think they should. It's NOTHING to do with the salary, it's all about the ownership of the image rights.

We are still talking about  money, dosn't change alot does it?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Anyone who thinks Lampard isn't a money hungry cunt is either very naive, very stupid, or a combination of both.

We are still talking about  money, dosn't change alot does it?

Or the principle of your business owning your own right to market yourself? Chelsea could offer him £250k a week and he'd still have an issue with the image rights.

Guest thenorthumbrian

wife's a Catalan...Barca are the best side around...good luck to the fella if he can be wanted that badly by Barca...

The s*** he puts up with from England supporters; when he's been the highest scoring midfielder and highest shots on goal for a few years in Prem(now Ronaldo competing with him)...he deserves better treatment.

I hate sour grapes bollox...same with Beckham..

No, he deserves uncalled for abuse, like most of the England team  :thup:

There can't be a group of more smug, overated, overpaid under-achievers than when the England national team get together. 

wife's a Catalan...Barca are the best side around...good luck to the fella if he can be wanted that badly by Barca...

The s*** he puts up with from England supporters; when he's been the highest scoring midfielder and highest shots on goal for a few years in Prem(now Ronaldo competing with him)...he deserves better treatment.

I hate sour grapes bollox...same with Beckham..

No, he deserves uncalled for abuse, like most of the England team  :thup:

Contradiction in terms