Frank Lampard

Newcastle Fan

frank lampard = greedy cock.,  never liked him never will.  one minute he bangs on about being a west ham lad blah blah.  First whiff of cash and suddenly chelsea are his team.    COCK.

makes me phiscally sick when he kisses that chelsea badge.

Guest gggg

Looks like he'll be off to Barcelona or Turin then.

Not likely

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2115710,00.html

Frank Lampard 'knows he has no chance of moving' to any of the big European clubs and so will almost definitely stay at Chelsea, according to an executive at Barcelona. 'There is no other option. He has been offered to us, Milan, Inter and Real Madrid. Basically all of the big clubs. But none are interested. We are the same as those clubs are, we're looking for a player who is more creative and has a greater technique than Lampard. So it looks like he will go nowhere.'

The fact he's been linked with Barca is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time, they tend to prefer players who can play football rather than shoot everytime they get the ball.

The fact he's on anywhere near 100 grand a week is a joke as it is nevermind turning down more than 120  :uglystupid2:

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Looks like he'll be off to Barcelona or Turin then.

Not likely

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2115710,00.html

Frank Lampard 'knows he has no chance of moving' to any of the big European clubs and so will almost definitely stay at Chelsea, according to an executive at Barcelona. 'There is no other option. He has been offered to us, Milan, Inter and Real Madrid. Basically all of the big clubs. But none are interested. We are the same as those clubs are, we're looking for a player who is more creative and has a greater technique than Lampard. So it looks like he will go nowhere.'

The fact he's been linked with Barca is the funniest thing I've heard in along time, they tend to prefer players who can play football rather than shoot everytime they get the ball.

The fact he's on anywhere near 100 grand a week is a joke as it is nevermind turning down more than 120  :uglystupid2:

Juventus it is then ...

Guest gggg

barca are reportedly after him and i wouldn't be surprised if he took a pay cut(from what chelsea offered) to go.

See my post above.

Guest khyberpass

wife's a Catalan...Barca are the best side around...good luck to the fella if he can be wanted that badly by Barca...

The shit he puts up with from England supporters; when he's been the highest scoring midfielder and highest shots on goal for a few years in Prem(now Ronaldo competing with him)...he deserves better treatment.

I hate sour grapes bollox...same with Beckham..

wife's a Catalan...Barca are the best side around...good luck to the fella if he can be wanted that badly by Barca...

The s*** he puts up with from England supporters; when he's been the highest scoring midfielder and highest shots on goal for a few years in Prem(now Ronaldo competing with him)...he deserves better treatment.

No, he deserves uncalled for abuse, like most of the England team  :thup:

Guest gggg

That's because he shoots evertime he gets the fucking ball, and he's allowed to do that because he's got two midfielders behind him covering his arse and doing all the donkey work. I don't think it's any coincidence that Shevchenko was a disaster after he went from being played through by Kaka and Pirlo to watching Fatty blast it into row z.

He hasn't had a good perfomance for England for years, he's been found out to be a nothing special midfielder lacking in creativity and technical ability.

The s*** he puts up with from England supporters; when he's been the highest scoring midfielder and highest shots on goal for a few years in Prem(now Ronaldo competing with him)...he deserves better treatment.

The one he cheated on ;)

Guest khyberpass

That's because he shoots evertime he gets the f****** ball, and he's allowed to do that because he's got two midfielders behind him covering his arse and doing all the donkey work. I don't think it's any coincidence that Shevchenko was a disaster after he went from being played through by Kaka and Pirlo to watching Fatty blast it into row z.

He hasn't had a good perfomance for England for years, he's been found out to be a nothing special midfielder lacking in creativity and technical ability.

Fuck me..if he's fat, you must be a walking b**tard skeleton!

You're criticising the fella for shooting too much, when we've called our midfield al the names under the sun for not shooting all fcuking season.. I'd rather have a player who shoots than shits every time he's near goal...

Guest khyberpass

That's because he shoots evertime he gets the f****** ball, and he's allowed to do that because he's got two midfielders behind him covering his arse and doing all the donkey work. I don't think it's any coincidence that Shevchenko was a disaster after he went from being played through by Kaka and Pirlo to watching Fatty blast it into row z.

f*** me..if he's fat, you must be a walking b**tard skeleton!

You're criticising the fella for shooting too much, when we've called our midfield al the names under the sun for not shooting all fcuking season.. I'd rather have a player who shoots than shits every time he's near goal...

And as for not having a good performance for England in years....which midfielder has scored more than Lampard in the past 3 years????Rather have shit that scores, than shit-hot that doesn't!?

Hits unerringly close to the truth there really. Lampard's effectivenesss will drop 80% outside the Premier I think.

frank lampard = greedy cock.,  never liked him never will.  one minute he bangs on about being a west ham lad blah blah.  First whiff of cash and suddenly chelsea are his team.    COCK.

makes me phiscally sick when he kisses that chelsea badge.

Aye greedy cock, just rejected highest wage at Chelsea ever so must be greedy!   :rolleyes:

barca are reportedly after him and i wouldn't be surprised if he took a pay cut(from what chelsea offered) to go.

See my post above.

if he moves,no doubt i'll send you a "see my post above"

Lampard would be brilliant for Barcelona IMO. He's technically very good, his passing range is quality and the amount of time he'd have on the ball to pick his spot, I could see him rifling loads in.

I can see why Barcelona are interested, he's played very well when the two teams have met. He had one off game against them I think, in the 05-06 season in the second leg, but was excellent in the others. He could come in for Deco and strengthen them in my view.