Owen tells team mates - I'm Staying

NSG

first off how the hell could dyer replace lampard there 2 different players completely!dyer get s inj every 2nd game,lampard doesn ever get inj!lampard great shot,dyer shite shot!,lampard scores and tackles.dyer doesn score and doesn tackle.dyer loads of pace and lampard no pace!

Shearer said the reason  owen hasnt said anything cos he doesn feel like he should be coming out every few weeks and denying rumours otherwise he would be doing every day!

No quotes from Owen, so until he does come out and say he is staying then i am not going to believe this story

Is he quoted for saying the opposite?

By deliberately not saying anything (he knows people are concerned about it) he is effectively "saying the opposite by omission"  -  YES!

(Myself, actually think he is staying - but he should SPEAK!)

why? Dyer hasn't, Taylor hasn't.

While Dyer won't replace Lampard obviously, I reckon he'd be a very good signing for Chelsea.

His best position has always been on the bench. Not being funny here, but he offers you so much from the bench.

Chasing a game, you can throw him on for any one of your midfielders or even a full-back and he'll add a bit of pace and something fresh to the team.

In tight games, throw him on an he's capable of producing that litrtle spark, especially if he's fresh while his opponents might be weary late in the game.

Defending a lead, throw him on for a striker and use his pace on the counter attack to pick teams off.

At Newcastle, he's not gonna want to sit on the bench. At Chelsea though, he'd be more open to it. He'd get plenty of starts due to the amount of games they play, while he knows his usefullness coming off the bench would be an invaluable weapon so he'll always be in the manager's thoughts.

No quotes from Owen, so until he does come out and say he is staying then i am not going to believe this story

Is he quoted for saying the opposite?

By deliberately not saying anything (he knows people are concerned about it) he is effectively "saying the opposite by omission"  -  YES!

(Myself, actually think he is staying - but he should SPEAK!)

why? Dyer hasn't, Taylor hasn't.

Not the same thing. Not the same thing at all, as you know.