The summer gets even better! - Pattison hands in transfer request

Leazes1986

A very overated player, he has the work rate but nothing else, nothing more than a fringe player imo and i really hope we get some decent money from him.

Do you get to many games? Just wondering whether the 723 from Durham picks people up in Bahrain.

A very overated player, he has the work rate but nothing else, nothing more than a fringe player imo and i really hope we get some decent money from him.

Do you get to many games? Just wondering whether the 723 from Durham picks people up in Bahrain.

From all the matches Newcastle Fan will potentially have seen, his analysis of Pattison is spot on. Regardless of whether he's from Bahrain or not. I've probably seen just as many outings as Pattison as Newcastle Fan has, through the tele also, and he's not once looked up to it - other than in his full debut. I don't see reserves and i don't see youth games - but Pattison is clearly not up to the standard, as he has displayed no attributes whatsoever that even warrants him a position in the Premier League, never mind a starting place.

As i said earlier in the thread, you have to give the guy credit for coming back from two of the most hurrendous injuries you can ask for, and at such a young and naive age, but he isn't good enough.

If we can get a fee it'd be very good business.

I used to despair when Pattison was either in the team or came on as sub. Last season he was the worst player I saw. he was like a headless chicken with missed tackles, misplaced passing and hopeless running off the ball. Apart from that I thought he was great.

Pattison is a Championship player probably. We still need to build up our midfield. It isnt beyond the realms of probability that Geremi will play on the right or as a defensive central midfielder at the beginning of the season. He is better than we have in either position there.  That Pattison got a game may tell people how lightweight we are in the midfield area. Still plenty of work to be done if we are losing (inadequate) players.

Pattison is a Championship player probably. We still need to build up our midfield. It isnt beyond the realms of probability that Geremi will play on the right or as a defensive central midfielder at the beginning of the season. He is better than we have in either position there.  That Pattison got a game may tell people how lightweight we are in the midfield area. Still plenty of work to be done if we are losing (inadequate) players.

Yep and its only the 3rd of July so we and Sam have plenty of time to address all of the areas. I doubt much will happen this week seeing the squad are relaxing in Austria so just put your feet up and feel reassured they know they're doing :)