The summer gets even better! - Pattison hands in transfer request

Leazes1986

Worst player i have ever seen i would pay someone to take him.

Thats speaks volumes about you to be honest.

You're either very lucky or stupid, I wouldnt rule out a combination of both.

Missed lots of football due to serious injuries, played out of position in a s*** side and his full PL debut when he was MOM against West Brom has been totally forgotten about.

But SKY new breeds are a fickle, ignorant and totally clueless bunch to be honest.

Chopra turns s**** overnight, gans back down a division to bang goals in like he has done previously, but still SKY new breeds are harping on about Nugent and the likes  :lol:

Toon players have to be either totally s*** or fuckin brilliant dont they  :uglystupid2:

A bit aggressive, but it's hard to disagree with the sentiment.

Guest Nappy Rash

A bit aggressive, but it's hard to disagree with the sentiment.

Possibly but they piss me off to be honest.

Its no wonder we fail to develop talent here with the fuckin ridiculous petulance that goes on from a large section of our fanbase.

The seals are either applauding Hugo for warming up and just happening to be European Young Player of the Year or booing the fucker and saying he's s**** because he had a mare in Marseille, like everyone else.

It wasn't long ago Parker was the worst Captain we ever had, the stupid fuckers dont know how lucky they are if they genuinely believe thats the case.

What kind of idiot toon fan can celebrate the fact that an outsanding prospect looks like he's failed to fulfil his potential here, it's little wonder we fail to nurture talent with these type of spoilt, over demanding, fickle, petulant, feet stamping wankers of fans.

I'm guilty of it myself on occasions, but I think you're definitely onto something with what you're saying.

It's not just us though, I bet it's happening at every club at every level of the game.

Society is obviously reflected through football - and not wanting to get too deep or anything - but like a lot of other things, football seems to be going a dodgy route at the minute. Let's just hope it sorts itself out.

People do seriously need to step back and try and look at things from outside of their mono-vision though when it comes to things like 20-year-olds who've barely had a chance here being written off and castigated from almost every corner. I'm guilty of the same with players though, as I've already said, for example at 2-0 down at home against West Ham last season Peter Ramage might well have just robbed my granny and pissed on her curtains the way I was going on about him...

As a victim of what you're describing, it's funny to hear it from someone from the "previous generation" of support.

The ones who piss me off the most are the older blokes who act like this, though, us young 'uns sort of have an excuse!

Possibly but they piss me off to be honest.

Its no wonder we fail to develop talent here with the fuckin ridiculous petulance that goes on from a large section of our fanbase.

The seals are either applauding Hugo for warming up and just happening to be European Young Player of the Year or booing the fucker and saying he's s**** because he had a mare in Marseille, like everyone else.

It wasn't long ago Parker was the worst Captain we ever had, the stupid fuckers dont know how lucky they are if they genuinely believe thats the case.

Matty Pattison was rated by a lot of people at the club, I never saw him play well in the juniors or reserves v the makems that I went to. His 2 major injuries & the loss of his dad has effected him.  I don't rate him but hope things work out for him.

Does anyone have a link to the "European Young Player of the Year " award that Hugo won? I would like to see previous winners & the current winner.

Pattison hasn't looked like he had what it takes. I don't have to be fickle to say that i just have to say as i see it. If he had promise then something has prevented that from developing.

He doesn't appear to have the physical attributes but to compound it further he doesn't seem to have an eye to pick out a pass.

More young'uns 'fail' than succeed. That's sport.

It's not just us though, I bet it's happening at every club at every level of the game.

Vidic and Evra were written off on a ManU forum 45 minutes into their debuts :lol:

he would be a good championship player

he did play well away to Chelsea but thats really it and ok at Watford

he would do well at a lower league and would be good to get rid of the cr*p from this club!  :celb:

This doesn't make sense to me. He is only 20! Why the hell has he handed in a transfer request? He should be in agreement with the club to go out on loan somewhere which he has never done. Somewhere where he will be guaranteed first team football and then from his loan period we can determine whether or not we want to keep him.

Guest samtoonarmy

Ramage is crap but he has more to offer than Pattison. Ramage is ok as 5th choice. Pattison is piss from what i've seen.

Ramage is absoloutley utter rubbish. He doesn't do anything when he has the ball apart from pass the ball all the way back to Shay Given and most of the time when he tries too pass to an out-field player he gives the ball away.

Vidic and Evra were written off on a ManU forum 45 minutes into their debuts :lol:

My Man Utd supporting mate was calling Evra worse than shite even into the beginning of this season!

Vidic was hardly a favourite either. It happens everywhere.

A very overated player, he has the work rate but nothing else, nothing more than a fringe player imo and i really hope we get some decent money from him.

Some people would say that 6 starts and 9 sub appearances spread over a couple of seasons was not enough to judge a player on. Some people would argue that he hadn't been given a decent run of games with which to gain consistency and prove himself. Some people might even go as far as to complain that despite only poor to average performances, his lack of games was reason to believe he had been unfairly treat by a manager who discriminated against him.

I guess you're not one of those people.

A very overated player, he has the work rate but nothing else, nothing more than a fringe player imo and i really hope we get some decent money from him.

Some people would say that 6 starts and 9 sub appearances spread over a couple of seasons was not enough to judge a player on. Some people would argue that he hadn't been given a decent run of games with which to gain consistency and prove himself. Some people might even go as far as to complain that despite only poor to average performances, his lack of games was reason to believe he had been unfairly treat by a manager who discriminated against him.

I guess you're not one of those people.

Some people they tease one another

Take pride in themselves

keeping the other one down

Well I'm not like that at all

I mean I wish him the best of luck in whatever he does.....................but in my opinion...........................hes the shittest player I've seen play for Newcastle. Sorry but thats just my feelings on him. The sheer amount of times I've screamed his name at my TV whenever he fucked up in our games, urgh, see ya later Patty.

The injuries obviously fucked him, because i can't think of any other sane reason for why he ever made it into the first team squad. He's a midfield Ramage, in all honesty. Sounds like an honest chap and you have to give him credit for plugging away after such monstrous injuries at such a young age; but he's rubbish and if we could get a fee it'd be ace.