Bellamy turns us down for the Hammers (allegedly)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Invicta_Toon

It was obvious what reply Vic was alluding to, it just didn't make any sense :lol:

it made sense to all but the simple

no coincidence he calls himself Bramble tbh

Don't care any more, mods you may with my full blessing ban me after what I'm about to say.

Vic you really are a sad wankstain on the sheet of humanity. Your sole goal in life is coming onto a message board to be contrite and controversial. It doesn't make you clever, funny, smart or interesting, what it does make you is a twat. Some of the posters on here can be irritating but at least at times they come up with valid points, you however would argue black is white because you think it makes you windswept and interesting, guess what,it doesn't. it makes you a twat.

I'd like to put a bet in real life you're sitting in your bedroon still desperately trying to figure out how to program your commodore 64 whilst jerking off over the underwear pages of mammys kays catalogue.

Bottom line you're a irritating cunt, so do us all a favour, stick your mammys coat on and fuck off down to Soho and get yourself a girlfriend.

He loves that sort of shit man. Just ask him a straight question about something to do with football and he runs a mile.

I stick to complicated footballing arguments like pointing out Bellamy not playing for England and Shearer playing for England made fuck all difference between the two in terms of medals

christ, they've both even captained their country FFS

It was obvious what reply Vic was alluding to, it just didn't make any sense :lol:

it made sense to all but the simple

no coincidence he calls himself Bramble tbh

Don't care any more, mods you may with my full blessing ban me after what I'm about to say.

Vic you really are a sad wankstain on the sheet of humanity. Your sole goal in life is coming onto a message board to be contrite and controversial. It doesn't make you clever, funny, smart or interesting, what it does make you is a t***. Some of the posters on here can be irritating but at least at times they come up with valid points, you however would argue black is white because you think it makes you windswept and interesting, guess what,it doesn't. it makes you a t***.

I'd like to put a bet in real life you're sitting in your bedroon still desperately trying to figure out how to program your commodore 64 whilst jerking off over the underwear pages of mammys kays catalogue.

Bottom line you're a irritating c***, so do us all a favour, stick your mammys coat on and f*** off down to Soho and get yourself a girlfriend.

He loves that sort of s*** man. Just ask him a straight question about something to do with football and he runs a mile.

I stick to complicated footballing arguments like pointing out Bellamy not playing for England and Shearer playing for England made f*** all difference between the two in terms of medals

christ, they've both even captained their country FFS

Oh come on, I'm sure you could grasp that it was a throw away comment and did not imply any factor on the number of medals won.

And anyway, David May has more medals than Shearer and Bellamy put together

The Times ran virtually the same story as quoted on page 1 but made no mention of Newcastle at all.

It's just a case of a paper baselessly throwing our name at a player in order to jazz up a story - shocking eh?

So what is your point Vic? Bellamy has had a better career than Shearer because he's earned more?

But has he earned more? I wouldn't be too sure about that, the amount of sponsorship deals Shearer had over the years were in a league of his own until Beckham came along, unfortunately for Bellamy nobody likes him enough to offer him any serious cash in that area.

Also Shearer had a good rate of pay over the seasons he was here, i bet his bonus' for goals scored amongst other payments from the club take him to a canny penny as well.

Then you've got Shearer who won the League, something Bellamy never will do, you say both captained their National teams, but that like saying Shearer captained Newcastle and Justin Whittle captained Grimbsy, that point is highly irrelevant when your talking about the Welsh NT, has Bellamy (who got beat 5-1 on his debut as captain) made it to a World Cup yet or even Euro championship? Shearer won the golden boot in 96, will Bellamy ever do so?

Amongst all that you have the types of personality. Shearer awarded an OBE, Bellamy hauled in front of the magistrates, say it all.

Here are some more facts and figures Mr Bellamy will never achieve:

# In the awards to mark ten seasons of the Premier League, Shearer was named as: Overall Player of the Decade, Domestic Player of the Decade, Outstanding Contribution to the Premier League and Top Goalscorer.

# In recognition of Shearer's contribution to both English domestic and national football he was inducted into the English Football Hall of Fame in 2004.

# Listed on the FIFA 100 list of "greatest living footballers".

# Highest-ever Premiership goalscorer: 260 goals

# Most Overall Goals Scored for Newcastle United: 206

# Most European Goals for Newcastle United: 30

# Top scorer for club: 1994-95, 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-00, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06

Unfortunately for Bellamy, money cannot buy you all that, and that's the difference between them both.

Guest alex

Can't believe they've made £3m on him. :lol:

Inflation.

They got him cheap because of his release clause though. Not as cheap as we sold him for like.

Can't believe they've made £3m on him. :lol:

Inflation.

They got him cheap because of his release clause though. Not as cheap as we sold him for like.

Either way, he's not worth £9m.

The guy should have stayed at Blackburn, no two ways about it.

Good.

Glad that mong isn't coming back.

At Blackburn he was the star everyone played to his strengths that is why he looked a good player.

Off to liverpool where no one gives a crap about the Twat and he can't adapt his game. Thus he fails.

Guest optimistic nit

Load of shite

A - We weren't interested

B - If we were, he'd be here in no time.

Guest optimistic nit

Shearer - One Premier League medal

Bellamy - One SPL medal, one relegation

must have missed the bit where you get a Premier league medal for playing for England

for blackburn silly.

missed out bellamy's champions league medal by the way, you know that mickey mouse competition mackems.gif

must have missed the bit where you get a Premier league medal for playing for England

for blackburn silly.

missed out bellamy's champions league medal by the way, you know that mickey mouse competition mackems.gif

So runners-up medals are being counted then?

Guest optimistic nit

for blackburn silly.

why not?

Guest alex

for blackburn silly.

why not?

Because it's normally a given people are talking about winner's medals in major competitions in this context.

Guest optimistic nit

then why bother handing out runners up medals? i think they deserve to be mentioned as well tbh. a runners up medal in the CL is worth more than a winners medal in the league cup say, in terms of pride.

Guest alex

then why bother handing out runners up medals? i think they deserve to be mentioned as well tbh. a runners up medal in the CL is worth more than a winners medal in the league cup say, in terms of pride.

Why didn't you mention that Scott Parker's 60's Haircut had omitted all the runners-up medals Shearer has then? It's obvious what people were talking about. I suspect you got confused. Not the end of the world to admit you know ;)

Did Bellamy even play that much for Liverpool in Europe? - He warmed the bench in the final. 

My memory maybe shite here, did he even do much in Europe for pool?

If Bellamy barely played for Liverpool in Europe then he's got as much shout as the LFC janitor for having a CL runners up medal.

Guest alex

Did Bellamy even play that much for Liverpool in Europe? - He warmed the bench in the final. 

My memory maybe shite here, did he even do much in Europe for pool?

If Bellamy barely played for Liverpool in Europe then he's got as much shout as the LFC janitor for having a CL runners up medal.

Did alright against Barcelona away tbf.