The Asian Cup

Newcastle Fan

An insider source says we are signing David Carney for 2 mill and Mark Milligan for 5 mill pounds :wink:

Korea needs to beat Indonesia...my sources tell me that we have signed an agreement to sign Cho Jae Jin with Martins heading the other way. This will be announced after the tournement.  You heard it hear first!

Why in the world would Martins go to Shimizu?

An insider source says we are signing David Carney for 2 mill and Mark Milligan for 5 mill pounds :wink:

Korea needs to beat Indonesia...my sources tell me that we have signed an agreement to sign Cho Jae Jin with Martins heading the other way. This will be announced after the tournement.  You heard it hear first!

Why in the world would Martins go to Shimizu?

He apparently wants to follow in the footsteps of his hero Choi Yong Soo  ;D

well, we're through. We don't deserve it, but we're through.

Now we just have to wait until we can have our quad-annual Iranian spanking delivered in the quarters. Fuck, we're bad. Almost dropped points against Indonesia.

Now we just have to wait until we can have our quad-annual Iranian spanking delivered in the quarters. f***, we're bad. Almost dropped points against Indonesia.

I'm pretty sure Verbeek will change the squad again with the experienced players...but tbh i think the team that played against bahrain was the worst.  Much preferred the younger full backs...Song Chong Guk is past it. And Cho Jae Jin over Lee Dong Gook any day...

Now we just have to wait until we can have our quad-annual Iranian spanking delivered in the quarters. f***, we're bad. Almost dropped points against Indonesia.

so far

emm.. i think it's the best korea performance so far.. well-organized, player do by tactics... fast flowing counter attack... overall they are all over in anything from indonesia today... congrats korea... they are not bad if they just win 1 - 0... but actually very very good... the work between korean players is astounding...see the match again u'll see it

Japan for woman, Australia for food:) Is a pretty dire first half so far, this game badly needs a goal. Viduka feeding of scraps had one or two decent efforts. Though he is being marked very well, and very physically by Nakazawa. One of the teams need to make a push in the second half.

If japan gets the first goal they will go through, if to extra time and penalties, I see the Aussies.

I think he's injured fuck.

No need to get angry about it. Wouldnt be much probably a strain or something at max, take a week to get over it... which will be his rest after the tournament anyways.

Australia 1-0, Aloisi

Guest exilim

I think he's injured f***.

No need to get angry about it. Wouldnt be much probably a strain or something at max, take a week to get over it... which will be his rest after the tournament anyways.

Australia 1-0, Aloisi

Let's snap Takahara and Nakamura up. Might as well Aloisi too!

I think he's injured f***.

Australia 1-0, Aloisi

Let's snap Takahara and Nakamura up. Might as well Aloisi too!

Dont think we need any of them to be honest. Nakamura maybe but other then that no to the others.

Guest exilim

1-1, Comical defending.

Great turn by the Japanese striker.

Seriously, do you think schwarzer's recent performance was below par? He plays a lot like a championship goalie.

Holy shit, the ref has given a straight red for a player jumping for the ball and has his elbow raised. Not worthy of a red, if this was the case Shearer would of been sent off every single game.