The Asian Cup

Newcastle Fan

Should be fun with Viduka involved. Not holding out much hope for us (Korea) actually winning it though, what with us losing our 4 best players to injury.

I hope Lee Chun-Soo can turn some heads and get himself back into Europe, at least. Canny player, personally thinking he'd be at least as good as Nakamura given the chance.

Should be fun with Viduka involved. Not holding out much hope for us (Korea) actually winning it though, what with us losing our 4 best players to injury.

I hope Lee Chun-Soo can turn some heads and get himself back into Europe, at least. Canny player, personally thinking he'd be at least as good as Nakamura given the chance.

Is that the guy that went to Palermo or Chievo or something after the World Cup, and was hated by like everyone?

Is that the guy that went to Palermo or Chievo or something after the World Cup, and was hated by like everyone?

No,  that was Ahn Jwang han (or something like that), he scored against Italy and knocked them out of the world cup while playing for Perugia at the time.

Just finished watching the opening game between Iraq and host Thailand... 1-1 Thailand scored first from a dodgy penalty in the 6th minute of first half...Iraq were the much better side and dominated the first half. They equalised around the 25th minute and had more than 9+ shots compared to couple from Thailand by the end of the first half...

It was raining like hell...2nd half Thailand were much much better than first half and Iraqi players some how lost that edge they had in the first half, started getting tired and couldn't mirror their great first half performance...Was good to watch...Tomorrow Australia Vs Oman...That will be great one to watch...

PS: From the commentators, apparently Nashat Akram (the Iraqi center midfield maestro) is rumourred to be wanted by Sunderland  :cheesy: He is a good player and has an eye for shooting from distance...

Up the Aussies

14.99 to get the whole tournament streamed to your computer every game live

Where from?

Or you could get it for free like me

how you get yours free?

Yeh, please tell........

And would someone be able to tell me how to get Newcastle games in Australia?, other than Fox Sports cause we get 1 like every month.

Can we get Setana or something here? Or an internet stream?

The 3am radio kinda gets to you after a while............

No,  that was Ahn Jwang han (or something like that), he scored against Italy and knocked them out of the world cup while playing for Perugia at the time.

:thup:

Guest Ridzuan

Glad that someone started this thread.I think this year's tournament will be the closely contested yet with the inclusion of Australia,whom Im rooting for due to obvious reason.Go Aussies!!  :thup:

:thup:

Pro Evo legend tbh

Oman, diving and carrying on like they are dead  :rolleyes:

Still we have had more of it this second half but we havent played too well at all. Bring on Timmy Cahill to score 2 goals.

Guest WalkervilleMag

Still we have had more of it this second half but we havent played too well at all. Bring on Timmy Cahill to score 2 goals.

dont know what match your watching,  Oman should be 3 or 4 goals up.  Aussies not even had a sniff up to now

dont know what match your watching,  Oman should be 3 or 4 goals up.  Aussies not even had a sniff up to now

Should be but arent, they are just hitting us on the counter attack. We have had more possie, even in the first half but lack creating that killer chance to put the ball in the back of the net. We just had a few good chances but no one could get a clean shot away.

So i dont know how you misread my post saying we havent played well and we clearly have had more of the ball as well as the possession stat will show.