Raul top target for Toon - NotW.

Optimistic Nut

Guest CupOfT

if you say kluivert got a hard time, just think of Shola at the minute! everyone gets on his back every match, what good is it going to do?

raul and deco wouldnt come here in my eyes

Drive the c*** back down to his level with a bit of luck, forcing him out to be snapped up by Whitley Bay.

Quite pathetic.

In what way?

A bit harsh perhaps?

Well if we pretend that he is good enough, we'll never get shot of him, meaning he'll play games for us, subsequently contributing to our under achievement?

Guest CupOfT

if you say kluivert got a hard time, just think of Shola at the minute! everyone gets on his back every match, what good is it going to do?

Drive the c*** back down to his level with a bit of luck, forcing him out to be snapped up by Whitley Bay.

Quite pathetic.

In what way?

Do you need to ask? Is it the summer holidays ATM?

Yes I need to ask, and I did ask, but you didn't answer...

Guest Dr. Pongle

To be fair I'm looking forward to the new improved Shola. The Premier League better watch out now he's got two fully functioning hips.

And when you think of the fact that rubbish like Ashton and Nugent have gotten international call ups, a proven top league player like Ameobi could be in line for an international cap or two.

Quite pathetic.

In what way?

A bit harsh perhaps?

Well if we pretend that he is good enough, we'll never get shot of him, meaning he'll play games for us, subsequently contributing to our under achievement?

And you've just got your point across without calling him a 'cunt'.  :clap:

Wasn't needed.

Guest CupOfT

Quite pathetic.

In what way?

A bit harsh perhaps?

And you've just got your point across without calling him a 'c***'.  :clap:

Wasn't needed.

He is a cunt. He genuinely thought he could make the world cup squad. What a cunt  :lol:

Quite pathetic.

In what way?

So Shola the 'cunt' deserves all the grief he gets from simpletons and mongs, to be called a cunt, forced out of the club and that Whitley Bay is his level of playing standard?

Shola has never done anything wrong apart from not meeting our high expectations. He doesn't piss whinge and moan, he cost nothing and wages are nothing special. He tries his hardest, loves the club and always puts it 1st before anything else shown by last season when he played through agony, and scored quite a few goals under GR's reign. Nevermind last season for the 1st time he was able to step out of Shearer's shadow only to get injured, the only real chance he's had to get a decent amount of games together, games help players develop, so does good coaches and a winning team, Shola has had none of that in recent years.

But of course, run the cunt out of town and send him packing to Whitley Bay.  :rolleyes:

Also as 4th strikers go, he's not a bad option, considering Viduka only has a solid one or two years at a push, and Owen wants to leave ASAP, then getting rid of Shola is the last thing we need to do, maybe when utter shite, and utter cunts such as Carr & Babayaro have left and we've got 2 players for every position we can look to offload, not until then.

Guest Dr. Pongle

Also as 4th strikers go, he's not a bad option, considering Viduka only has a solid one or two years at a push, and Owen wants to leave ASAP, then getting rid of Shola is the last thing we need to do, maybe when utter s****, and utter c***s such as Carr & Babayaro have left and we've got 2 players for every position we can look to offload, not until then.

Having never scored coming off the bench, I don't think he's a decent option at all.

Guest CupOfT

Quite pathetic.

In what way?

So Shola the 'c***' deserves all the grief he gets from simpletons and mongs, to be called a c***, forced out of the club and that Whitley Bay is his level of playing standard?

Shola has never done anything wrong apart from not meeting our high expectations. He doesn't piss whinge and moan, he cost nothing and wages are nothing special. He tries his hardest, loves the club and always puts it 1st before anything else shown by last season when he played through agony, and scored quite a few goals under GR's reign. Nevermind last season for the 1st time he was able to step out of Shearer's shadow only to get injured, the only real chance he's had to get a decent amount of games together, games help players develop, so does good coaches and a winning team, Shola has had none of that in recent years.

But of course, run the c*** out of town and send him packing to Whitley Bay.  :rolleyes:

Also as 4th strikers go, he's not a bad option, considering Viduka only has a solid one or two years at a push, and Owen wants to leave ASAP, then getting rid of Shola is the last thing we need to do, maybe when utter s****, and utter c***s such as Carr & Babayaro have left and we've got 2 players for every position we can look to offload, not until then.

I love the club and wouldn't piss and moan. Sign me up, put me in the team! Fuck off :lol: He's got the touch of a rapist and is clearly a diabolical excuse for a footballer. All of the top 5 teams have better 4th choice strikers than Shola. Where do you want us to target in terms of league positions?

Having never scored coming off the bench, I don't think he's a decent option at all.

If he's 4th choice he's not going to make it to the bench.

Guest CupOfT

If he's 4th choice he's not going to make it to the bench.

:rolleyes: Oh my. Discussion over tbh.

Quite pathetic.

In what way?

So Shola the 'c***' deserves all the grief he gets from simpletons and mongs, to be called a c***, forced out of the club and that Whitley Bay is his level of playing standard?

But of course, run the c*** out of town and send him packing to Whitley Bay.  :rolleyes:

I love the club and wouldn't piss and moan. Sign me up, put me in the team! Fuck off :lol: He's got the touch of a rapist and is clearly a diabolical excuse for a footballer. All of the top 5 teams have better 4th choice strikers than Shola. Where do you want us to target in terms of league positions?

Well i'd be aiming for 6th, so by your own admission Shola is perfectly fine for a 4th striker for a team finished 6th. Correct?

So the fans alone pick the team? O0

If we clap him Sam will play him, regardless of his form?

staggering view.

:blush:

Guest CupOfT

Quite pathetic.

In what way?

I love the club and wouldn't piss and moan. Sign me up, put me in the team! f*** off :lol: He's got the touch of a rapist and is clearly a diabolical excuse for a footballer. All of the top 5 teams have better 4th choice strikers than Shola. Where do you want us to target in terms of league positions?

Well i'd be aiming for 6th, so by your own admission Shola is perfectly fine for a 4th striker for a team finished 6th. Correct?

Incorrect. I just only looked at the top 5 and assessed the strikers on their books.

Now that Shola has to working hips, hes going to make wonder. Shola can get us many important goals in the League Cup and FA Cup like he always does, and we know that he'll do the job when the strikers get injured. He did after all score 4-5 league goals last season when we had no strikers at all in a shitty team in very few matches.

Guest mishka17

raul is fookin burned player. total shite in last few season's ... this whole story ain't gotta any sense, with 4 strikers like viduka, owen, martins we wouldn't go for raul...with deco maybe, but that's not gonna happen

Guest CupOfT

staggering view.

Either that. Or on the other hand, "we" could have been referring to "we" as a club and not "we" as fans.

That's how a non-spaz would look at it  :razz:

Guest Guinness

Not that we would ever get Raul but I would much rather get Eidur instead. A lot lot better option.

Agreed, Raul isn't the player he once was. Still he's an icon for Real Madrid and I can't see them ever selling him despite his decline, the fans would go nuts.

Now that Shola has to working hips, hes going to make wonder. Shola can get us many important goals in the League Cup and FA Cup like he always does, and we know that he'll do the job when the strikers get injured. He did after all score 4-5 league goals last season when we had no strikers at all in a shitty team in very few matches.

But he's a cunt and needs riding out of town, all the fans say it.

Guest CupOfT

:kasper:

:kasper:

haha...

Guest JamesD

i really hope that 'CupOfT' is under 14 years old and will get through this phase of calling players 'cunts', because if he's any older than 14 thats just pathetic.

staggering view.

Either that. Or on the other hand, "we" could have been referring to "we" as a club and not "we" as fans.

Thats not what you were talking about though is it?

The only thing booing him will do is knock his confidence and get him playing worse than he already is. The manager isn't going to turn round and go "oh hang on, the fans are booing him, ah right I see it now he isn't good enough".

As others have said, the lad has only ever put the team first. He has often played through injury for us and deserves a lot more fucking respect than he gets from most! Turn round and say "well I would play for the toon etc etc..." but its not up to Shola, its up to the manager and so far they have all thought he was good enough for the team. If you don't agree then your issue should be with the managers and not Ameobi!

Guest CupOfT

i really hope that 'CupOfT' is under 14 years old and will get through this phase of calling players 'c***s', because if he's any older than 14 thats just pathetic.

Why is it?

Guest CupOfT

staggering view.

The only thing booing him will do is knock his confidence and get him playing worse than he already is. The manager isn't going to turn round and go "oh hang on, the fans are booing him, ah right I see it now he isn't good enough".

As others have said, the lad has only ever put the team first. He has often played through injury for us and deserves a lot more f****** respect than he gets from most! Turn round and say "well I would play for the toon etc etc..." but its not up to Shola, its up to the manager and so far they have all thought he was good enough for the team. If you don't agree then your issue should be with the managers and not Ameobi!

Where did I blame him for being shit?

staggering view.

As others have said, the lad has only ever put the team first. He has often played through injury for us and deserves a lot more f****** respect than he gets from most! Turn round and say "well I would play for the toon etc etc..." but its not up to Shola, its up to the manager and so far they have all thought he was good enough for the team. If you don't agree then your issue should be with the managers and not Ameobi!

Where did I blame him for being shit?

Your whole responce was based on what good getting on the lads back is going to do. Are you even aware of what you are typing and replying to or are you just sitting there staring at the screen and banging away at the keyboard with no real thought?