Jamie Carragher to quit England.

Newcastle Fan

Guest Franks Wild Years

Yeah he should come back when he's done it against the likes of Croatia, Estonia and Russia. I mean who are Barca, Juve and Chelsea anyway?

The whole "International level" thing is laughable, most International teams would get relegated in the Premiership.

If its laughable can you please explain to me why Carragher plays so well at club level yet so s**** on the international stage?

Because he has never been given a run of games with a consistent partner in a position which requires one? John Terry often looks sluggish and shakey for England, but no one questions it because they're not told to by the press.

Oh, another fact - Carragher's brother getting 'close' to Terry's mother led our lovely captain refusing Carragher as a central defensive partner on more than one occasion. ;)

Who cares if he does stand down as an England player, that radio fitt was so dam funny, but they should have really slowed it down so you could ttell what he was saying, an irate scouser talking at 300 words per minute.

:lol:

The dog jumped off the sofa and ran out of the room when Carragher started squawking in his high pitch voice! :lol:

Aye!

I think the EPL has just been giving permission to wind up the 'bottler'

He's an idiot tbf.

'Carra the bottler!'

:lol:

Guest Gemmill

Carragher proves he's as thick as 99% of the Talksport listenership by allowing himself to be wound up by Adrian Durham.  I say 99% cos I listen sometimes and I'm WAY too intelligent for that.  I assume there's one or two others out there like me. :razz: