Sunderland sign Chopra. £5m!

Mr Logic

Guest Invicta_Toon

chopra wont reach 15 goals in the premier league for the mackems

maybe he could if he played every match for Man Utd or someone but the mackems wont score many goals as usual in the premiership

another record may well be set by them...less than 13points is it?

you haven't got a clue have you?

maybe he could if he played every match for Man Utd or someone but the mackems wont score many goals as usual in the premiership

Chopra wont reach 15 goals in the Premiership, I would be suprised if he managed it in 2 seasons tbh.

I am not sure why people think Chopra wont score goals. When he played for us at the back end of his last season he won us about 4 or 5 pens, he did not take any of these  pens. If Sunderland as club win that many over the whole of the season & he scores them that is 4 or 5 goals at least. He never took free kicks for us, he know hits a mean free kick, he may get  3 or 4 of them in. So he only need 5 to 7 goals in open play to get approx 15 goals.

he's giving his opinion,many would say youhaven't got a clue if you think he'll get 15 prem goals.

I am not sure why people think Chopra wont score goals. When he played for us at the back end of his last season he won us about 4 or 5 pens, he did not take any of these  pens. If Sunderland as club win that many over the whole of the season & he scores them that is 4 or 5 goals at least. He never took free kicks for us, he know hits a mean free kick, he may get  3 or 4 of them in. So he only need 5 to 7 goals in open play to get approx 15 goals.

2 were blatant dives when in none threatening positions aswell

Guest Bellers

The mackems have improved massively under Keane and in turn have greater chance of staying up next season, but if you look at their current squad they'll struggle. Unless some serious investment take place between now and August they will go into the new season with five or six half decent players, but they carry far too many passengers, you can get away with carrying these passengers in the Championship, but in the Premiership no chance...

chears madras!  :clap: everything i say on this site i say my opinion but Pongle and Invicta are the two who try and rip the piss out of me

some opinions deserve to the piss ripped but i think you'll have the bookies on your side on this one.

I am not sure why people think Chopra wont score goals. When he played for us at the back end of his last season he won us about 4 or 5 pens, he did not take any of these  pens. If Sunderland as club win that many over the whole of the season & he scores them that is 4 or 5 goals at least. He never took free kicks for us, he know hits a mean free kick, he may get  3 or 4 of them in. So he only need 5 to 7 goals in open play to get approx 15 goals.

SO basically he is relying on getting fouled to get goals. Worth £5m any day that!

Guest Invicta_Toon

chears madras!  :clap: everything i say on this site i say my opinion but Pongle and Invicta are the two who try and rip the piss out of me

so they have a new chairman, new manager, new team, but everything will be the same as 2 seasons ago?

If you said NUFC will do exactly the same this season as last season, what do you think people would think of your 'opinion', FM boy?

Chopra wont reach 15 goals in the Premiership, I would be suprised if he managed it in 2 seasons tbh.

the dream is that he signs for Sunderland for a huge fee and then either proceeds to Jon Stead it up all season, or just gets crippled and ruins Sunderland financially with his £150k a week wages...

And hopefully he'll get a VD too.

so they have a new chairman, new manager, new team, but everything will be the same as 2 seasons ago?

If you said NUFC will do exactly the same this season as last season, what do you think people would think of your 'opinion', FM boy?

maybe he goes more by looking at personnel ?

Guest samtoonarmy

Cant beleive we sold him for £500k and then a year later hes sold for £5m. He wont get more than 10 goals for the mackems next year hes a Championship striker. Definatley not a Premiership striker.

SO basically he is relying on getting fouled to get goals.  

Not just him others can win freekicks or pens, he just needs to be the one taking the pen or freekick. This tactic worked for Al in the latter stages of his NUFC career as a means to get goals. I didn't complain when Al slotted his pen @ SOL.

Guest Invicta_Toon

on FM?

Guest Bellers

The fact they have Keane in charge rather than Mick already improves their chances significantly...

on FM?

You should be the last person to question anyone's knowledge about football tbh.

Guest optimistic nit

the saddest thing is Sunderland do have a good chance of staying up, despite this, due to the weakness of teams like fulham and wigan.

Not just him others can win freekicks or pens, he just needs to be the one taking the pen or freekick. This tactic worked for Al in the latter stages of his NUFC career as a means to get goals. I didn't complain when Al slotted his pen @ SOL.

Well if you want a striker who is just going to take pens they don't cost £5m. I would do it for £10,000 a week if thats what they want!

Guest Invicta_Toon

on FM?

You should be the last person to question anyone's knowledge about football tbh.

aren't you being missed somewhere?

6 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes

5 guests, 1 members, 0 anonymous members

LeazesMag

Show detailed list by: Last Click, Member Name 

run along now

on FM?

aren't you being missed somewhere?

6 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes

5 guests, 1 members, 0 anonymous members

LeazesMag

Show detailed list by: Last Click, Member Name 

run along now

Ditto.

In total there are 29 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 20 Guests  [ Administrator ]  [ Moderator ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:55 am

Registered Users: Befoxy, jojo, lozzer25, michelleb, Nancy, stargirl, sttrinians, tish

http://www.russellbrandfansite.com/forum/search.php?search_author=Invicta_Toon&sid=748c581ecbf0c20a0edfbae8a6e3c581

Well if you want a striker who is just going to take pens they don't cost £5m. I would do it for £10,000 a week if thats what they want!

He hits freekicks as well now, something I never saw him do at Newcastle at first team level. As I said previously I belive with pens+freekick+open play I think he will be around 12 to 15 goal mark.

He hits freekicks as well now, something I never saw him do at Newcastle at first team level. As I said previousley I belive with pens+freekick+open play I think he will be around 12 to 15 goal mark.

Premiership goals? :lol: