Top stopper on way....

Guest DavB93

I can confirm the top stopper is... Zat Knight.

Source?

I can confirm the top stopper is... Zat Knight.

Seeing as he's just signed a contract extension with Fulham, I doubt it.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/f/fulham/6276846.stm

Zat Knight signed a contract extension with Fulham last week I believe

He's taking the piss out of Oliver circa August 2006.

I reckon we might be in for Boulahrouz

i hope not

Good enough for a top 6 Newcastle at centre back, not good enough for a Premiership contending Chelsea at right back.

i hope not

Good enough for a top 6 Newcastle at centre back, not good enough for a Premiership contending Chelsea at right back.

I agree. Not many would have rated Vidic after his first half a season at Man U, but look how he came on after adjusting to the league. Not saying Boulahrouz is as good as Vidic, or is going to set the world alight, but I just think he comes in for some unfair criticism...

i hope not

I agree. Not many would have rated Vidic after his first half a season at Man U, but look how he came on after adjusting to the league. Not saying Boulahrouz is as good as Vidic, or is going to set the world alight, but I just think he comes in for some unfair criticism...

same goes for evra.

i hope not

same goes for evra.

Same goes for Martins.

i hope not

same goes for evra.

Same goes for Martins.

juries still out on martins

i hope not

same goes for evra.

Same goes for Martins.

juries still out on martins

Aye, he's in the same boat as the cannibal at the moment.  :o

Marquez apparently

source

Sam place as my Zat Knight comment.

Marquez is pure class though.

Wouldnt be dissapointed with Boularouz. He was fantastic before Chelsea and offers alot of cover.

is that rafael marquez ? isn't he in venezuela at the momemet for the copa america? (mexican isn't he ???) and apparently whoever it was had a face to face meet with allardyce over the weekend.

Stig Inge Bjørnebye is actually doing a great job as manager for IK Start. He's sold off some of their best players, and replaced them with a 32 year old striker. Maybe we should get him as a scout instead?