Am I sat right at the front?

Guest Bungle

Guest Bungle

Ive got my tickets for the Celtic pre season friendly in the milburn stand "A" paddock row AA is this right at the front as far as you can get?

Yep, as I sit in row "AA" of the Gallowgate for Premiership games and it is indeed the front row.

Also, used to sit in Milburn Paddock B Row LL which was canny near the front, as well.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I will be very suprised if Setanta dont show it. They love Celtic and obviously love us after recent fixture announcements.

If they dont show it what do you think attendance will be.

I reckon 40,000 - i know that is high but with the wave of optumism

I will be very suprised if Setanta dont show it. They love Celtic and obviously love us after recent fixture announcements.

I was under the impression they'd already announced that they are showing it?

I was under the impression they'd already announced that they are showing it?

they are showing it

AA is as near the front as you can get mate.

Its hard to follow the game sitting that close though.

Nar it's not, unless your eyes are bokked.

It's fine mate.

I've sat on row C of the Milburn Paddock and it was shite unless the ball was near me.

Not quite as bad as a seat I had for a while in the Gallowgate, a couple of rows back behind the goal. You had to watch the game through the holes in the net, and the fucking goalposts blocked out a fair bit.

What sort of attendance are we expecting from this one? Was around 30,000 when Rangers came down, and considering the new found optimism and all the new signings, a fair few might turn up. Thinking about going. :D

I've sat on row C of the Milburn Paddock and it was s**** unless the ball was near me.

Not quite as bad as a seat I had for a while in the Gallowgate, a couple of rows back behind the goal. You had to watch the game through the holes in the net, and the f****** goalposts blocked out a fair bit.

Aye it is bad behind the goal like. Virtually watching the match through a sieve :lol:

What sort of attendance are we expecting from this one? Was around 30,000 when Rangers came down, and considering the new found optimism and all the new signings, a fair few might turn up. Thinking about going. :D

Save your money and come up for an important match.

I've sat on row C of the Milburn Paddock and it was s**** unless the ball was near me.

Not quite as bad as a seat I had for a while in the Gallowgate, a couple of rows back behind the goal. You had to watch the game through the holes in the net, and the f****** goalposts blocked out a fair bit.

Aye it is bad behind the goal like. Virtually watching the match through a sieve :lol:

Exactly like that, would hate to be there permanently.

Agree with the point to Yorkie, come to a league/cup match instead, you'll only be disappointed by the shitness of friendlies. I always go every year expecting them to be a bit better but they're really dull. Luckily I can barely make any of them this year.