Joorabchian and MSI wanted by Interpol for money laundering.

Parky

A question better addressed to the PL don't you think?

Err no, I'm asking you, seen as you suggested they should be punished.

Oh and try not to cut and paste something eh?  Try to give your own opinion.

If Man Utd are doing anything wrong why aren't West Ham reporting them for tapping up one of their players? He's going to have a medical next week ffs  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

wtf is your beef Parky?

Try reading the thread and then get back to me Ringo.

you think I haven't read it?

A question better addressed to the PL don't you think?

Err no, I'm asking you, seen as you suggested they should be punished.

Oh and try not to cut and paste something eh?  Try to give your own opinion.

Clearly so far WH haven't been punished or they wouldn't be in the PL.

And now ManU are latching onto a LOAN deal for a player who's ownership is at best caught up in a legal cat and mouse and at worse fraudulent. The PL have got involved as they have decided the monies should go to WH and not internationally wanted for money laundering his agent/owner.

If it isn't clearly shown that West Ham are getting the money from ManU then this shouldn't go through.

Guest Darth Toon

If Man Utd are doing anything wrong why aren't West Ham reporting them for tapping up one of their players? He's going to have a medical next week ffs  :lol:

Good point - if West Ham own the player as they are now having to claim, how can they not take issue with another club clearly talking to him without their agreement?

What a mess!  ???

Guest Invicta_Toon

wtf is your beef Parky?

You never read threads.......

so what have Man U done wrong?

It's basically the worst kept secret in football that West Ham don't own Tevez.  Scudamore has f***** up by not coming down on West Ham like a ton of bricks when this was first investigated, both them and. West Ham are inbetween a rock and a hard place, if the money goes to MSI, they admit he wasn't their player all along.  If anything, Man Utd and MSI should be applauded for not blowing this out in the open.  They are obviously conducting it in this way to avoid reciprocations on both West Ham and the Premier League.

wtf is your beef Parky?

You never read threads.......

so what have Man U done wrong?

Technically nothing. I think Parky is getting at the fact that Man U are attempting to take advantage of the situation by acquiring Tevez for the princely sum of fuck all.

Good point - if West Ham own the player as they are now having to claim, how can they not take issue with another club clearly talking to him without their agreement?

What a mess!  ???

Clearly they don't own him Kia does....They might be pretending to own him and then ManU could pretend to loan him...

Technically nothing. I think Parky is getting at the fact that Man U are attempting to take advantage of the situation by acquiring Tevez for the princely sum of f*** all.

Don't think they are paying nothing tbh

Fair enough. They're getting him for a lot less than his current worth?  :undecided:

£20m?

They're paying £20m to loan him?

Structed very similar to the Mascherano deal to Liverpool, fee paid to loan him for 2 years (around £6m), then £20m if they buy his contract.

Fair enough. They're getting him for a lot less than his current worth?  :undecided:

£20m?

Structed very similar to the Mascherano deal to Liverpool, fee paid to loan him for 2 years (around £6m), then £20m if they buy his contract.

So they get the services of one of the best young players in the world for £6m? That's not a bad deal for Man U imo.  :lol:

They've obviously got to pay his wages too like...

Guest Invicta_Toon

West Ham could have made Tevez's loan deal permanent as it had a buy him price of £40,000,000. Source KIA J on SSN

'buy it now' price?

West Ham could have made Tevez's loan deal permanent as it had a buy him price of £40,000,000. Source KIA J on SSN

'buy it now' price?

Sort of, not sure if payments had to made to several different Paypal accounts though

£20m?

So they get the services of one of the best young players in the world for £6m? That's not a bad deal for Man U imo.  :lol:

They've obviously got to pay his wages too like...

Loan?  If he decides to leave after them 2 years they aren't entitled to a penny.

Capiche?

West Ham will 'buy' Tevez from MSI then 'sell' him to Manyoo. This would mean any money Manyoo paying would actually be going to West Ham and thus satisfy the PL. And of course Kia will be happy cos he's gonna be a rich fucker.

Like West Ham & Kia trust eachother to do any sort of deal. Kia wants the cash direct from Man Utd.