NUFC not the subject of the police raids - Statement

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest Invicta_Toon

Make your mind up. No wonder you need so many alter egos.

what do you mean make your mind up? it's only in your wierd mis-quoting one line tastic world that anything I believe has changed

Guest Invicta_Toon

Anyone who thought Shepherd would be hanging sround for long is a mug. This can only hasten the pace of our distancing ourselves from him. Whether or not he or anyone else has done anything wrong, no-one wants police raids and inferences of corruption diretoed at their business.

And thats what this is - Ashley's business, his club. Shepherd isn't in charge of the manager, or the review, or anything else as far as anyone knows. And i very much doubt Ashley got where he is today by keeping people like Shpeherd around for long.

eh? even if he's done nothing wrong, Ashley will sack Fred without grounds because no-one likes the cops banging on the door?

that's some excellent analysis there

he won't get sacked, he'll just be shuffled out earlier than planned.

What does he do, Vic? the manager doesn't report to him, he isn't leading the strategic review, he's not in charge of the money. He's on borrowed time and he knows it.

as for Ashley, i can't see him being happy about the police thing, can you?

it's already been explained what he does by Mort himself FFS

which was?

go and find out, it looks like you need the education

Anyone who thought Shepherd would be hanging sround for long is a mug. This can only hasten the pace of our distancing ourselves from him. Whether or not he or anyone else has done anything wrong, no-one wants police raids and inferences of corruption diretoed at their business.

And thats what this is - Ashley's business, his club. Shepherd isn't in charge of the manager, or the review, or anything else as far as anyone knows. And i very much doubt Ashley got where he is today by keeping people like Shpeherd around for long.

eh? even if he's done nothing wrong, Ashley will sack Fred without grounds because no-one likes the cops banging on the door?

What does he do, Vic? the manager doesn't report to him, he isn't leading the strategic review, he's not in charge of the money. He's on borrowed time and he knows it.

which was?

:lol:

You don't know, do you??! Brilliant.

Well FS sacked Bond off the back of a TV documentary (maybe this was why he was so quick to distance himself from him) so i'm sure police issuing warrants and seizing computers at the club will result in termination of the contracts of whoever is involved. If its Freddy then no 2 year pay off, awww, poor fuker.

Guest Invicta_Toon

which was?

I do, but if you're happy not to go educate yourself, it hardly makes me think it's worth the effort to do it for you now does it?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Well FS sacked Bond off the back of a TV documentary (maybe this was why he was so quick to distance himself from him) so i'm sure police issuing warrants and seizing computers at the club will result in termination of the contracts of whoever is involved. If its Freddy then no 2 year pay off, awww, poor fuker.

Bond was sacked for no official reason, as per employment law re. unfair dismissal within a year

which was?

I do, but if you're happy not to go educate yourself, it hardly makes me think it's worth the effort to do it for you now does it?

hahahaahahahahaahaha!!!! Excellent. That really is excellent.

Guest Gemmill

which was?

:lol:  Vic trying the junior school approach.  "If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you!"

Guest Invicta_Toon

which was?

whatever. like you even want to find out tbh

which was?

You've got to laugh.

which was?

if i didn't want to, i'd not have asked, you genius.

and i'm still waiting to hear you impart your wisdom on how long  the fat man will be with us.

Guest Invicta_Toon

which was?

:lol:  Vic trying the junior school approach.  "If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you!"

why should I tbh? I've posted the truth on here many times, yet people still continue to post in error. As if fuckingnorthernmonkey would change his opinion if I put the information in front of his face (the fucking laugh is it's on here already). Like I said, half hoped he wanted to find out himself, but instead he'd rather talk bollocks and make jokes

pure laziness tbh

Bond was sacked for no official reason, as per employment law re. unfair dismissal within a year

To be fair to Vic, he's got that bit spot on

which was?

More or less what you wrote when I pulled you up about that 4-3-3 comment you made iirc. You couldn't answer then either. Oh dear.

Guest Invicta_Toon

which was?

if i didn't want to, i'd not have asked, you genius.

and i'm still waiting to hear you impart your wisdom on how long  the fat man will be with us.

what does that have to do with anything?

which was?

why should I tbh? I've posted the truth on here many times, yet people still continue to post in error. As if fuckingnorthernmonkey would change his opinion if I put the information in front of his face (the fucking laugh is it's on here already). Like I said, half hoped he wanted to find out himself, but instead he'd rather talk bollocks and make jokes

pure laziness tbh

"fuckingnorthernmonkey" :lol:

You've got the talking bollocks thing almost totally sewn up, mate, so i can only do my best.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I wouldn't even bother Liam, these fuckwits won't have it tbh

I wouldn't even bother Liam, these fuckwits won't have it tbh

soemone get a hanky, there's goign to be tears soon.

Guest Gemmill

Even a stupid cock is right twice a day.  Or something.

Guest Invicta_Toon

which was?

More or less what you wrote when I pulled you up about that 4-3-3 comment you made iirc. You couldn't answer then either. Oh dear.

that was one of your 'if you don't put "in my opinion" before a sentence on here you're stating a fact' lines wasn't it?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Even a stupid cock is right twice a day.  Or something.

yeah, that explains it. total fluke that one, couldnt possibly know what I'm on about, not up against someone who thinks Fred can be sacked for no reason, just because Bort isn't a happy chappie

which was?

that was one of your 'if you don't put "in my opinion" before a sentence on here you're stating a fact' lines wasn't it?

No, it was me asking a straight question and you taking the huff because you couldn't answer. I'll post the link if you like.

Vic has been right about FS uptill now which must be gauling his usual detractors.

Thank You.

I must have missed the bit where Shepherd launched a counter bid and stopped the takeover from happening :razz: