Press conference - Monday 16th July

Wullie

Guest sicko2ndbest

:dontknow: 

Might have just been me getting hold of the wrong end of the stick, but that's how I interpreted it.  :undecided:

You are right midds. I listened to it on Sky + rewound it and listened again cus his voice is quite muffled a couple of times. He definately hinted that targets had been missed through failure to move quickly. He also looked knackered!

:dontknow: 

Might have just been me getting hold of the wrong end of the stick, but that's how I interpreted it.  :undecided:

You are right midds. I listened to it on Sky + rewound it and listened again cus his voice is quite muffled a couple of times. He definately hinted that targets had been missed through failure to move quickly. He also looked knackered!

Some buggers woke him up at 7.30am this morning, no wonder!

Only joshing!

Guest Invicta_Toon

it was what he said, but no cunt listens to me

Aye, but going by your past record of interpreting what people say, he could've meant anything.

like I said earlier, if people want to waste their time on here talking crap instead of listening to me and being up to speed, I can't stop them. fools

Guest Invicta_Toon

Who said what?

parky said you're a right gayer

Aye, but going by your past record of interpreting what people say, he could've meant anything.

like I said earlier, if people want to waste their time on here talking crap instead of listening to me and being up to speed, I can't stop them. fools

It's not that I don't believe you, it's just seems an odd thing to say pubically about your new bosses.

Who said what?

Very good, now who said what? I am both at work and in a foreign country so its not easy keeping up. I want to know the exact words in relation to the release of funds.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Who said what?

Very good, now who said what? I am both at work and in a foreign country so its not easy keeping up. I want to know the exact words in relation to the release of funds.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=40533.msg919313#msg919313

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=477189&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=&title=BIG+SAM+WANTS+BIG+STOPPERS

is the link but it glosses over the remarks that I found interesting. He basically seemed a bit frustrated that a few of his targets had slipped through the net because the new owners hadn't moved quick enough. He said it was understandable because they were new to the sport but they'd have to act quicker in the future. Sort of a thinly-veiled dig and a hint that they need to move faster in the market.

Guest Invicta_Toon

fat excuse monger tbh

his dourness is already starting to do my head in, imagine the post match press conferences. ah right, thank god for his boyott!

fat excuse monger tbh

his dourness is already starting to do my head in, imagine the post match press conferences. ah right, thank god for his boyott!

He is a bit depressing, but he's been upbeat in other interviews: spoke very well in his initial press conference. Still better than Roeder, Dalglish, etc.

fat excuse monger tbh

Maybe this will make you realise what we have to put up with when reading your posts  ;)