Sheffield Wednesday

NSG

Sheff Wed, Forest & Leeds are the prime clubs for a takeover right now.

If i were a billionaire i'd be going for one of those 3.

i'd go for Everton first, but those 3 would be a decent buy for someone who'll invest properly.

Sheff Wed, Wolves, Burnley, Forest, Leeds IN

Blackburn, Fulham, Reading, Wigan, Boro OUT of the prem

Would make me happy. But I am a cunt

:lol:

Why do you say that?

I would however like to see Sheff Wed & Forest back in the EPL, and Leeds when they've suffered a bit more humiliation.

i'd go for Everton first, but those 3 would be a decent buy for someone who'll invest properly.

Imaging trying to buy Everton off them?

You: "So i want to buy your club, invest in new players, and build a new stadium that the fans have been wanting for ages. Now NUFC went for £133m, but they've got a better squad and a much better stadium, how about a reasonable £90m for a quick sale?"

Everton: "No, we are the greatest club thats ever existed, we are the mighty Everton, once champions of everything. Our defense alone is worth £100m, even though we want a better stadium, this once is located on holy land in the holy city, that alone is worth more than the new Wembley. How about £8 billion and we have a deal?"

Moyes gets excited by the news and tries to buy Messi & Ronaldinho for £4m plus Arteta.  :rolleyes:

Why do you say that?

I would however like to see Sheff Wed & Forest back in the EPL, and Leeds when they've suffered a bit more humiliation.

I just like the fact I can say 'cunt' on this board, so throw it in occasionally for good measure

You: "So i want to buy your club, invest in new players, and build a new stadium that the fans have been wanting for ages. Now NUFC went for £133m, but they've got a better squad and a much better stadium, how about a reasonable £90m for a quick sale?"

Everton: "No, we are the greatest club thats ever existed, we are the mighty Everton, once champions of everything. Our defense alone is worth £100m, even though we want a better stadium, this once is located on holy land in the holy city, that alone is worth more than the new Wembley. How about £8 billion and we have a deal?"

Moyes gets excited by the news and tries to buy Messi & Ronaldinho for £4m plus Arteta.  :rolleyes:

Why do you say that?

I just like the fact I can say 'cunt' on this board, so throw it in occasionally for good measure

Why not eh?

Good luck to yer!

Glad someone sees how insane they are!

Is this in partnership with Paul Gregg?

Aye, apparently.

Hmm...if thats the same Paul Gregg who used to be involved at Everton...Remember reading about him during the King's Dock fiasco. Wonder why he's involved, seemed like one of these people who don't care about football one bit and are only interesting in making money. Wouldn't be too chuffed to hear he was involved if I was a SWFC fan...

Why does everyone want Leeds back?  Forest and Wednesday I can understand, but Leeds are horrible cunts, and I hope they keep getting relegated.

Agreed.

Is this in partnership with Paul Gregg?

Aye, apparently.

Hmm...if thats the same Paul Gregg who used to be involved at Everton...Remember reading about him during the King's Dock fiasco. Wonder why he's involved, seemed like one of these people who don't care about football one bit and are only interesting in making money. Wouldn't be too chuffed to hear he was involved if I was a SWFC fan...

Why does everyone want Leeds back?  Forest and Wednesday I can understand, but Leeds are horrible c***s, and I hope they keep getting relegated.

Agreed.

He isn't interested in football but to be fair it wasn't him who fucked up the Kings Dock deal, it was Kenwright. Then Gregg stepped in and offered to put up the funds and have the club rent the stadium back but Kenwright refused and there was a boardroom split.

Gregg later found investors and wanted to buy out Kenwright and suddenly, Kenwright found his own out of thin air- driving Gregg out of the club in the process. These investors later proved to be a complete sham designed purely so Kenwright could keep control of the club.

If Gregg has now got a billionaire to buy into Sheff fucking Wed while we're completely skint and being railed roaded into the Kirkby move by Kenwright I will be seriously pissed off!