Emirates Cup

Gash

I'm quite looking forward to this, got my ticket for the second day of the tournament, PSG vs Valencia, Arsenal vs Inter

Should be a good run out for all clubs involved and we will get an indication of whether The Arse are going to be able to challenge this season

Shame i didnt get a ticket for the first day though because Valencia Play Inter and maybe a replay of the hampions League kick off will happen.

Will anyone be watching this one?

Most preseason games are rarely that competitive and you never get a true reflection of how your team will fare during the real season.  The fact that there is a trophy at the end of it will maybe give the players a bit more enthusiasm for the games and they will get a better workout as a result.

Enjoy it.

I'm quite looking forward to this, got my ticket for the second day of the tournament, PSG vs Valencia, Arsenal vs Inter

Should be a good run out for all clubs involved and we will get an indication of whether The Arse are going to be able to challenge this season

Shame i didnt get a ticket for the first day though because Valencia Play Inter and maybe a replay of the hampions League kick off will happen.

I think i'm wiping my arse with a cactus that day!  :yikes:

You dont even need to know the date do you?

Because you do that everyday?

I think i'm wiping my arse with a cactus that day!   :yikes:

Stalking Fuck!

Got a ticket for Saturday's games.

Going to have a word with Cambiasso about moving up North ...

O, aye, im having a word with David Villa about a move down south  :clap2: haha

Stalking f***!

mackems.gif

I'm going on Sunday too  :celb:

Wicked, where ya sitting?

Haven't got a clue, my friend (an Arsenal fan) has the tickets.

Is your friend Arsenal Ref who ran our fantasy league? He ticks all the boxes - Ref, ruthlessly efficient, Arsenal fan (I assume)

Look out for Eduardo. Think he has the no.9 shirt.

I'm going on Sunday too  :celb:

Wicked, where ya sitting?

Haven't got a clue, my friend (an Arsenal fan) has the tickets.

Is your friend Arsenal Ref who ran our fantasy league? He ticks all the boxes - Ref, ruthlessly efficient, Arsenal fan (I assume)

Your powers of deduction are impressive.

Guest LucasUnger

i have watched arsenal in the new stadium in salzburg and he's quite good. but they played and lost against salzburg (though champions still shit-austrian league=shit)

i can't see him in the premier league. he's not good enough for the prem imo

I will be, i tihnk that might have been some shitty attempt of an insult, cus if not it made no sense what so ever :S