Celtic fans - disgrace

Guest Knightrider

We left Sports Cafe , went  up past irish centre , through the celts , an one of them smashed his glass and put it to one of my mates necks , telling him he has 1 minute to leave or he dies. We also seen a couple of them batting a father , whilst with his bairns , absolutley disgraceful behaviour.

Singing all these songs with IRA , an FUCK THE QUEEN etc etc in them , when all iday yesterday the normal celtic fans we spoke to where like , nahh us celts have nothing to do with politics etc etc...

Guest rosstoon

My cousin is a celtic fan. He lives in Luton and travels up every week. He went to a champions league game and got bottled just because he was English. He had his colours on and that still didnt stop them. I ive in Bournemouth but got text by a mate saying where all the trouble was going off. He said it was madness.

Part of the reason I don't get this attitude of wanting them to do well in Europe a lot of people seem to have.

My cousin is a celtic fan. He lives in Luton and travels up every week. He went to a champions league game and got bottled just because he was English. He had his colours on and that still didnt stop them. I ive in Bournemouth but got text by a mate saying where all the trouble was going off. He said it was madness.

last year I flew from glasgow to egypt, left my car at a mate's house (rangers fan) he made me take my no plates off the car because they had a union jack on them, he said my windows would get put out from the celtic fans

Guest WalkervilleMag

Caused a riot in Rosies and the place had to be closed twice, police called, one lass that works there was threatened by a group of them and had to call the police, she's never had any bother with fans of other teams before, another lad was beaten up and they were even fighting among themselves. Apparently they were causing bother all afternoon in the buildup to the game and outside of the ground too.  :rolleyes:  :nope:

Thats my Local, and Pre-Match bar,  which barmaid was it ?    Fking Irish scum

Guest Kenton Magpie

No worse than they were at Big Al's testimonial, but i couldnt help but feel rage as I was walking through town and had every Celtic fan signing about keane and some religious bollocks at 2pm!

I never seem to get any bother off them, usually find them to be quite friendly. They do have their twattish element but like all sets of fans I find if you're in a group they won't dare try it on.

Let's face it, English fans have caused far more trouble on their travels, yet people always exaggerate about how bad it is. Remember when Celtic took tens of thousands of fans to Seville and there was only something like one arrest? That'd never happen with our lot.

The Irish fans tend to be a lot more relaxed than the Scottish fans, I have a lot of Northern Irish Celtic fans as friends and we just enjoy the banter. I'm not doubting anyone's stories but I always hear these anecdotes yet I very rarely see it, I think a lot of people do stress over a bit of banter, on both sides of the border, and the media are only too happy to hype it all up.

You must have walked around with your eyes shut yesterday then.

There were falling off their buses on Barrack Road pissed up and pissing in the street and puking up at 1.15PM yesterday when i had walk past the ground and a rep that came in here said he'd seen some on Dean Street falling about in the middle of the road trying to retrieve the contents of one of thems overnight bag that had been thrown intot he middle of the road and spilled its contents.

Both Glasgow Clubs fans have a much higher percentage of total wankers than any other clubs in Great Britain and treat trips to England for Friendlies like a re-enactment of Bannockburn.

Glad to see some pubs had the good sense to ban them last night.

Anyone see the Celtic fan in top who thought the Barrier was a Turnbuckle and tried to swanton bomb someone below him, nearly went all the way over the edge, then got dragged away by police. Funny stuff, but pathetic.

Had an interesting conversation with a 'character' while ordering a pint of Guinness in The Goose. He had a broad Scottish accent, a bit like Bluf's, but he claimed to be from Sunderland. I didn't know whether or not has was joking or just looking for a reaction. I just smiled and laughed then, he said he drank in The Terminus (which set the alarm bells going) and he nd his mates fucking hated Celtic and he and his mates were going to "do the business, you know" later on and he just laughed. The pint of Guinness couldn't settle quickly enough and he just gave a 'catch you later lads' type thing and we fucked off. Could be something, could be nothing. Honestly don't know if he was joking as I say but it kicked off an hour later... :dontknow:

Guest Phil K

It's what you get when you're inbred dog-shaggers and pea-brained bigots, I suppose.

Give 'em a ring to kiss and they'll calm down !

Singing all these songs with IRA , an f*** THE QUEEN etc etc in them , when all iday yesterday the normal celtic fans we spoke to where like , nahh us celts have nothing to do with politics etc etc...

Yeah - the ones who say it when sober are the half-witted turds singing that sh*te and doing the lunacies when half-cut.

Had an interesting conversation with a 'character' while ordering a pint of Guinness in The Goose. He had a broad Scottish accent, a bit like Bluf's, but he claimed to be from Sunderland. I didn't know whether or not has was joking or just looking for a reaction. I just smiled and laughed then, he said he drank in The Terminus (which set the alarm bells going) and he nd his mates fucking hated Celtic and he and his mates were going to "do the business, you know" later on and he just laughed. The pint of Guinness couldn't settle quickly enough and he just gave a 'catch you later lads' type thing and we fucked off. Could be something, could be nothing. Honestly don't know if he was joking as I say but it kicked off an hour later... :dontknow:

Ain't The Terminus now called Keanos?

No idea and I'm not about to find out! Fuck that.  :lol:

No idea and I'm not about to find out! Fuck that.  :lol:

Rumour i've heard from a few different sources that it has been refurbished and renamed Keanos, which will obviously have gone down like a lead balloon with the clientele.

Guest Gemmill

You poor fucker having to talk to this spacker, midds.  A grown man bragging to another bloke at a bar that him and his mates are about to start some bother. :lol:  Seriously, I just don't come across people like this and it always amazes me that there are people who still haven't grown out of the "I'm the hardest in my year" mentality from school.  "Do the business". :lol:  WooOOOooooo you must just be absolutely nails.  That is fantastic.

You poor fucker having to talk to this spacker, midds.  A grown man bragging to another bloke at a bar that him and his mates are about to start some bother. :lol:  Seriously, I just don't come across people like this and it always amazes me that there are people who still haven't grown out of the "I'm the hardest in my year" mentality from school.  "Do the business". :lol:  WooOOOooooo you must just be absolutely nails.  That is fantastic.

Late 40's I'd guess! He did look as hard as fucking nails mind tbf.  :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Late 40's I'd guess! He did look as hard as fucking nails mind tbf.  :lol:

I don't doubt it, but honestly, nearly 50 and out to show people how hard he is.  There's got to be more to life. :lol:

Why our club has to lower itself to play Celtic and therefore bring those animals into town is beyond me. Perhaps Beardsley and Shearer wanted them to help fill the ground but for the sake of a few grand in takings is it worth it ?

The fact they now seem to think they have a loose association with Sundlund with both clubs links to Ireland makes it even more stupid to invite them. Should let them play each other and they could have an Irish "love in".

We should keep the pre season friendlies to European clubs.

Hated them ever since we went to Parkhead and they were glorying in deaths caused by Irish terrorism to wind us up, now they're using Sundlund connections to try and do the same FFS !  Very sad people.

Just a personal view, but when I've visited Glasgow I find Rangers fans much broader minded and nowhere near as obnoxious as the Celtic people.

If they never visit our city again that will be too soon for me.

At least you guys only get them once a year. 

The Old Firm are an archaic embarassment to Scottish football.

I fucking detest it when they come to Tannadice.  I just don't like people who have no standards.  They p!ss everywhere.  It's disgusting.

Guest Gemmill

At least you guys only get them once a year. 

The Old Firm are an archaic embarassment to Scottish football.

I fucking detest it when they come to Tannadice.  I just don't like people who have no standards.  They p!ss everywhere.  It's disgusting.

:lol:  Lad on Toontastic was telling how he was in Tiger Tiger having his tea last night when some pissed Celtic ned outside wanders over, and starts pissing up against the window right next to where he's sitting eating.  He assumes that it must be like one way glass or something, checks when he gets outside, and nope, the filthy fucking tramp will have known that everyone in the place could see him.

I know what you mean though, they're like fucking dirty animals.

Saw a lad getting battered to fuck at the SJP Metro sign as well while waiting to go into the ground.

Was Celtic on Celtic though and they all looked rough as fuck.

Not the nicest set of away fans I've ever seen. Neds, as Bluf'd call them.

I saw a video on youtube of Celtic vs Aberdeen, a fan in the bogs, can't remember which one he supported, but he stood up in one of those massive urinal things, ran up it then did a klinsmann in it.

It's actually frustrating that I have to share the same planet as these inbred fucking mongs.

I cannot for the life of me understand why anybody would want either of them and their sectarian blood-feud in the premier league, bringing it to England every week?