The shambles that is NUFC pre paid ticket collection

Slim

Bought my tickets online and went at 2pm to pick them up.  The que was from the south stand to box office.  One person working said we should come back near kick off....oh and how happy wa si to see a even bigger que at 10 to 3.  So many people including me missed the first half  :clap:

Bought my tickets online and went at 2pm to pick them up.  The que was from the south stand to box office.  One person working said we should come back near kick off....oh and how happy wa si to see a even bigger que at 10 to 3.  So many people including me missed the first half  :clap:

Given that you find the mocking of handicapped people on youtube funny, I say that it serves you right.

when i was entering the ground at 10 to 3 the queue was down the gallowgate stairs so i walked about 10 turnstiles along and they tried to tell me to wait in the right queue...why would i? i wouldve missed about 10minutes of the game

Aye, I didn't get in until 3.30. The queue at the North East turnstile went back past the entrance to Leazes Park, then when we'd waited for half an hour, they announced that the area was full (which it wasn't anywhere near), so we all had to run to the North West corner turnstiles and queue again, with any older people who'd waited at the back of the queue again.

A total shambles. I usually pay cash on friendlies and European games, but I've never seen anything like today.

Guest MrShens

Hey Chris...

I got to see the whole match.  :celb:

I'm so glad.  Feel kinda sorry for Karl and Joe but not for you.

Guest toonlass

Should have bought them sooner then and then you wouldn't have to queue.