"Just give it to Shearer!"

OzzieMandias

Stumbled on this while I was looking for something else. An account by Stephen Spence of his only few minutes playing for the Toon first team, when he supplied the cross that allowed Shearer to complete the magnificent hat-trick which the February 1997 Leicester game in extra time.

Good read Pile of shite:

http://soccerramblings.blogspot.com/

On edit:  Oh well, it managed to fool me for as long as it took to post it here. :blush:

Guest BooBoo

I'm pretty sure its a phoney story, i cant remember we ever having a player called Stephen Spence on our books during that time.

So not only does madiarse sell the club out to London journo's

I wonder when this stupid myth will finally subside.

The facts, yet again. It had been reported that Shepherd had dismissed the Hitzfeld campaign as "a betting scam". This made many people on here angry -- me included. Having some contacts in the media, I arranged for someone from this forum to be interviewed for the Daily Mail (their Newcastle correspondent is the friend of a friend), to put our case. It never happened in the end, but Mick was going to do the interview.

Only a moron could see that as "selling out the club".

• 1 month later...

Stumbled on this while I was looking for something else. An account by Stephen Spence of his only few minutes playing for the Toon first team, when he supplied the cross that allowed Shearer to complete the magnificent hat-trick which the February 1997 Leicester game in extra time.

Good read Pile of shite

eh?

Good read Pile of shite

eh?

Ozzie showing his expert knowledge of Newcastle United there  mackems.gif mackems.gif