Krul joins Falkirk on loan.

Dave

I think it's probably important for his development that he goes out on loan this season, and it isn't especially important where. There will be quite a lot of pressure at Leeds though, which could make it less than ideal.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Yes as long as we dont need him.

Is he in front of Forster or behind in the pecking order. If he is behind, definately

Guest 22bnw

Is he in front of Forster or behind in the pecking order. If he is behind, definately

He's miles ahead of Forster

I think he could do better than Leeds, would be better off at a Championship club or even a premiership side. The only advantage of Leeds would be if they still have the top coaches from recent years, particularly for young players. Krul will be arguably the best goalkeeper in the world eventually and needs good coaching to help him fulfil his potential.

Guest winchestermag

He's miles ahead of Harper

Tidied. Just my opinion of course.  :rolleyes:

Tidied. Just my opinion of course.  :rolleyes:

Seen him much, have you?

He's ahead of Forster, but behind Given and Harper.

The way I see it, he isn't going to play a whole lot this season, and he needs some match practice.

I totally believe that we need to loan him out this year, to stop him from stagnating as a footballer.

Seen him much, have you?

Who, Harper?

Seen him much, have you?

Who, Harper?

Krul.

I'd say he could go, can't see a Championship side offering him a starting place, but if he can get one at Leeds then that could be a great learning opportunity. Like Dave said, he'll get lots of practice.

Leeds have long had a good youth system, I'm not sure if that's still the case but I think it'd be a good move for him.

He might be good enough for the Championship, it's hard to tell at the moment, but seeing as Given's got another 4 seasons (and possibly more) before he hangs up his boots then I wouldn't mind seeing Krul go to League One for now, and gradually make the step up.

Guest Stephen927

Wouldn't mind him going there on loan if he was the first choice keeper, which is probable at this stage. Should also mature as a player as he will have a lot of responsibility with helping to stop the rot.

Guest winchestermag

Seen him much, have you?

Seen enough of Harper!! Cassilas wasn't considered too young and yes I have in the reserves and bairns admittedly and who can forget Palermo?

Guest Deep456

Krul will be arguably the best goalkeeper in the world eventually

mackems.gif

Why is that funny? Krul will probably be one of the best in the world, even a Juve scout said he will become better than BUFFON.