Krul joins Falkirk on loan.

Dave

Really hope he goes up there and impresses. He'll come back a better keeper and become Given's back-up next season with a bit of luck.

You really hate Harper don't you? I can understand you not rating him as a player, but there is some real hatred there. Why is that?

Just hate his lack of ambition tbh. Content to sit on the bench and play about 5 times a year rather than play every week somewhere else. Some people think it's loyalty, which is fair enough, I think it's a criminal lack of ambition. I just can't get my head round his way of thinking.  :undecided:

maybe his desire to play is like Shearer's desire for medals

Aye, fair enough but the big difference is that Shearer played regularly and has a career to look back on in the future. What type of career has Harper got to look back on? A handful of games every year?

At the end of the day he has a choice of either (a) Not playing for Newcastle, or (b) playing for a different club every week and stretching himself and enjoying some kind of career. He'll be retired in about 3 years time without being a regular anywhere.

Sorry, but I just can't begin to see how he's prepared to sit on the bench for years on end.

Guest newcastle4life

Good news because he will get lots of experience and hopefully improve also mean we need to avoid injuries to Given and Harper.

Guest stb654

Good news because he will get lots of experience and hopefully improve also mean we need to avoid injuries to Given and Harper.

Yer  :undecided:

But we have got a replacement for Given and Harper anyway so..

Looks like the Gretna bubble will burst this season.

When you move up 3 divisions as fast as they did, your not really a bubble are you?, i am pretty impressed by them, if they manage to somehow win the SPL they will create a legendery story..

Krul almost gives a pen away, blatent pen according to the radio!

Talented and lucky? :D

I'm looking forward to watching the highlight later on Setanta tbh, got nowt else to do tonight as I have to get up early to get the train to Leeds tomorrow morning.

I'm looking forward to watching the highlight later on Setanta tbh, got nowt else to do tonight as I have to get up early to get the train to Leeds tomorrow morning.

When's it on?

When's it on?

SPL highlights on Setanta at 19:30. Not sure if they will show much.