Dyer's House Attacked by Yobs.

NSG

The problem with blind hatred is, so called fans can do so much damage to their own clubs. Players who are driven out - and you can spin it any way you want to, that's effectively what's happening, because no one would want to stay where a significant section of the fans don't want you - you can bet other clubs will try and lower the asking price.

No wonder Mort is mortified at the repercussions.

If true? The conspiracy theory starts here.

.....Dyer has been found to have thrown eggs at his own house in an effort to justify his exit from Newcastle United Football Club, the facts came to light when it was discovered he had enlisted the help of Nigerian striker Obafemi Martins. Apparently a car backfire startled the Nigerian and he took of down the road dropping eggs as he went. Police followed the trail of yolks and Obafemi felt obliged to admit to his part in the affair....

If true? The conspiracy theory starts here.

.....Dyer has been found to have thrown eggs at his own house in an effort to justify his exit from Newcastle United Football Club, the facts came to light when it was discovered he had enlisted the help of Nigerian striker Obafemi Martins. Apparently a car backfire startled the Nigerian and he took of down the road dropping eggs as he went. Police followed the trail of yolks and Obafemi felt obliged to admit to his part in the affair....

:lol:

Guest nyscooby

Dyer has taken the piss out of every fan for years....

Why should we show him any respect? Hes here for the cash, nothing else, same as Owen.

I think a few eggs is getting off lightly.

Why should we show him any respect? Hes here for the cash, nothing else, same as Owen.

You're right. We should don white hoods and nail him to a burning cross tbh.

Guest togsy

Most clubs have wankers (co called supporters) who do this kind of shit

maybe just maybe BSA could have sorted him out and if he could we would have a cracking player

Fukin boo boys for the win.....its a new era at Newcastle surely we should give him a chance like sam is doing with every other player eg..Luque.....i can see the aftermath when he goes...he will talk to the London press and make Newcastle look like a fukin hick town

or am i talking shite

Guest Invicta_Toon

so does the theory go that no-one wants to sign for Everton because Wayne Rooney got death threats?

so does the theory go that no-one wants to sign for Everton because Wayne Rooney got death threats?

I distinctly remember Bowyer didn't want to move to Birmingham in case he got trouble from the large ethnic community. Is there a parallel to why Dyer needs to leave Newcastle after getting abuse and his house vandalised?

Guest Invicta_Toon

I distinctly remember Bowyer didn't want to move to Birmingham in case he got trouble from the large ethnic community. Is there a parallel to why Dyer needs to leave Newcastle after getting abuse and his house vandalised?

I seem to remember Bowyer didn't want to go to Birmigham because Birmigham are shit

True yes, living in the land of Brum myself I am surrounded by ethnic diversity... but Bowyer probably turned down Blues because they're s****! Nothing more, nothing less! So he went to West Ham - hahahahaha!  ;D

No he didn't want to go to Birmingham because he was worried people might turn up at his door threatening to kick his head in. Do you want me to provide you with quotes?

Guest Invicta_Toon

No he didn't want to go to Birmingham because he was worried people might turn up at his door threatening to kick his head in. Do you want me to provide you with quotes?

no. you can provide me with his excuses if you like

Did he have a bunch of fans banging on his car windows telling him to fuck off then?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Did he have a bunch of fans banging on his car windows telling him to fuck off then?

he had us wanting to sell him and Birmingham wanting to buy him. You want me to draw you a picture or something?

Guest Gemmill

Braindead.  The lad has spent several years being very well paid and suffering from injury.  That's basically why people hate him, and you think that entitles some retards to egg his house.  Woe betide anyone who plays for Newcastle and suffers from a long term injury in future.

And I'm not interested in hearing the "he's horrible man!  He burns £50 notes and pisses in the street, and he gave Bobby Robson the v's once" stories either.  Robson's job was to manage the players at his disposal and he failed miserably with Dyer and several others, a fact which many conveniently forget in all of this. 

Guest Gemmill

its nothing to do with the injury.  its the disloyalty that he is showing to our club.

We effectively saved his career, and this is how he repays us.

selfish little worm.

The lad gets booed and heckled by his own fans who want him to leave.  Finally he succumbs to the pressure and admits he would like to leave the club, and people respond with "Well that's loyalty for you." :lol:  You could not fucking make this shit up.

Braindead.  The lad has spent several years being very well paid and suffering from injury.  That's basically why people hate him, and you think that entitles some retards to egg his house.  Woe betide anyone who plays for Newcastle and suffers from a long term injury in future.

And I'm not interested in hearing the "he's horrible man!  He burns £50 notes and pisses in the street, and he gave Bobby Robson the v's once" stories either.  Robson's job was to manage the players at his disposal and he failed miserably with Dyer and several others, a fact which many conveniently forget in all of this. 

It goes deeper than his poor injury record. His refusal to play. The way he held the captains armband like it was a burning piece of shite while smurking like a twat at his own supporters.

I'd have kicked his horrible fucking face in.

Guest Bramble OG

"Newcastle fans have launched a hate campaign against wantaway star Kieron Dyer". (Various)

is this thread the hate campaign the papers are talking about? :):)

Ive never heard so much crap, the booing cant have been that bad on sunday, i didnt hear it from the leazers, and even so should he really care if a few Chavs boo him? House Attacked by yobs - A few kids with eggs, possibly kids who arnt newcastle fans and maybe didnt even know whos house it was.

No he has not.

Truth is yes Dyer behaved like an odious tw@t at first, but as he's grown up he has shown much more respect for his position.

In the last few years he has done nothing wrong - apart from being injured or ill.

Dyer on his day - and this could be the season he shows it with a full pre-season behind him - is a matchwinner,  and we need matchwinners.

Look around there are precious few available within our budget - so why not keep and work with one we already have ?

No he has not.

Truth is yes Dyer behaved like an odious tw@t at first, but as he's grown up he has shown much more respect for his position.

In the last few years he has done nothing wrong - apart from being injured or ill.

Dyer on his day - and this could be the season he shows it with a full pre-season behind him - is a matchwinner, and we need matchwinners. Look around there are precious few available within our budget - so why not keep and work with one we already have ?

You want to phone the Embassy Club in Manchester - they have a situation vacant for a comedian.

Good luck. You'll piss it with that patter.

If anyone knows the identities of these idiots, put them on here and send them to SJP. We do not need people like this passing themselves off as supporters

:lol: