New Signings

Guest Toonie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seen that Cacapa today,looked very cheerful and pleasant  ;D

At the training ground?

Did you see that bloke from Villa?

Not that i noticed mate,but there was a few unknown face there in the back of cars.

Definately seen Cacapa though and obviously Smith.

I'll keep my eyes peeled though,Sam was on his phone once again,even when driving in.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic, you don't have a clue what the budget was in either window so shut it.

are you f****** serious?

plc with £80m debt and making a £20m loss, versus a private company owned by a billionairre

some f****** people man, it's not even open to question FFS

IT MAKES NO f****** DIFFERENCE HOW MUCH OUR OWNER IS WORTH.

We have got no right to suggest ashley should just give us HIS money.

Do you seriously think think that Ashley came in and said "there you go sam theres three billion for a new squad"?

He could have came in and given Sam 10m and told him to budget, which is what all the evidence suggests.

which would make a pretty stupid c*** then wouldn't it?

have yopu even read any of his plans for the club? if he knows anything about football he's not working with a poxy ten f****** million

So your saying you have a piece of evidence that says mike ashley has given allardyce a certain amount of money? I'd love to see it.

In fact while your looking for it, find the piece that says roeder had a specific budget last year.

The truth is you don't what roeder was given last season and you don't know what allardyce has been given this season, so quit trying to pretend like you do FFS.

for the record, Mort has not given him a budget, Sam picks the players and asks for the money, Mort asks Ashley if he can have it. If we can't raise over £5m for a player the manager wants, then we're fucked, or it means the manager can't attract >£5m rated players.

either way, it's got fuck all to do with budgets

and you seriously think Roeder had money? where from?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Barton for Parker

Smith for Dyer

Viduka for Sibierski

Roznehal for Bramble

Cacapa for Moore

Geremi

A vast improvement on last years team. Let the SEXY football begin :wav: :icon_rr:

if we had equal budgets in both windows, you might be right

as we didn't, that's hardly a 'vast improvement' given what could have been

That's exactly what's been wrong with this club! Supporters like you who want a quick solution!

The vast improvement you talk about, Could have cost us 50+ mil but there is still no certainty those trophy signings would do the business on the pitch.

I'm happy for it to be these signings for now! As were not in europe and not had a massive outlay to get them in!

But I beieve they are good enough to get us into europe this coming season!

and you're asking me what I know about football? f****** hell

"I know more about football than you, i've got the sticker book and everything"

FFS.

I'd love to chin him TBH

you could fucking try

are you f****** serious?

plc with £80m debt and making a £20m loss, versus a private company owned by a billionairre

Do you seriously think think that Ashley came in and said "there you go sam theres three billion for a new squad"?

He could have came in and given Sam 10m and told him to budget, which is what all the evidence suggests.

have yopu even read any of his plans for the club? if he knows anything about football he's not working with a poxy ten f****** million

So your saying you have a piece of evidence that says mike ashley has given allardyce a certain amount of money? I'd love to see it.

In fact while your looking for it, find the piece that says roeder had a specific budget last year.

The truth is you don't what roeder was given last season and you don't know what allardyce has been given this season, so quit trying to pretend like you do FFS.

for the record, Mort has not given him a budget, Sam picks the players and asks for the money, Mort asks Ashley if he can have it. If we can't raise over £5m for a player the manager wants, then we're f*****, or it means the manager can't attract >£5m rated players.

either way, it's got f*** all to do with budgets

Bet your really Alan Olivers son ain't ya!

Cos lets face it your always in the know too!

Guest Invicta_Toon

are you f****** serious?

for the record, Mort has not given him a budget, Sam picks the players and asks for the money, Mort asks Ashley if he can have it. If we can't raise over £5m for a player the manager wants, then we're f*****, or it means the manager can't attract >£5m rated players.

anyone reading public quotes would appear ITK compared to you

are you f****** serious?

So anyway what do you do for a living again?

Guest Invicta_Toon

are you f****** serious?

i'm a football chairman

oh no, has that spoilt your whole argument? so sorry

Guest Guinness

Seen that Cacapa today,looked very cheerful and pleasant  ;D

At the training ground?

Not that i noticed mate,but there was a few unknown face there in the back of cars.

I'll keep my eyes peeled though,Sam was on his phone once again,even when driving in.

Tut tut :shifty:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Seen that Cacapa today,looked very cheerful and pleasant  ;D

At the training ground?

Tut tut :shifty:

club is full of criminals

are you f****** serious?

i'm a football chairman

Look I ain't gonna argue with you anymore! You know fuck all, everybody knows you know fuck all, so give it a rest!

Unless you wan't to meet me at matchday to sort it out?

Guest Invicta_Toon

are you f****** serious?

i'm a football chairman

Look I ain't gonna argue with you anymore! You know fuck all, everybody knows you know fuck all, so give it a rest!

I know fuck all? after what you've written up there about fucking football transfers? and your only response being 'but but you're not a football chairman!!!!1111ZZZ'

as for meeting you, I have a policy about not hitting the women, children or the disabled

Barton for Parker

Smith for Dyer

Viduka for Sibierski

Roznehal for Bramble

Cacapa for Moore

Geremi

A vast improvement on last years team. Let the SEXY football begin :wav: :icon_rr:

if we had equal budgets in both windows, you might be right

as we didn't, that's hardly a 'vast improvement' given what could have been

I take it that means you're underwhelmed by our signings? Who do you think we could realistically have attracted to the club this transfer window that would have made much of a difference if we'd been splashing the cash?

are you f****** serious?

i'm a football chairman

Look I ain't gonna argue with you anymore! You know f*** all, everybody knows you know f*** all, so give it a rest!

I know f*** all? after what you've written up there about f****** football transfers? and your only response being 'but but you're not a football chairman!!!!1111ZZZ'

as for meeting you, I have a policy about not hitting the women, children or the disabled

Yeah cos you'll know they would kick your arse if you did!

Not talking to you again no mark!

Guest sombrero

now now "football chairman" and other dude, were missing the plot here. at the end of the day, i can be patient untill january or say next summer (probably january) for more big sinings, i can understand if ahsley wants to get a feel for what the cluib already has? and imo we have some great signing already without spending a bushel of moeny, and i think thats GOOD business seeing he jsut replaced 5 odd players that left that used to be considered rather important. so lets not compare budgets that we dont have a clue about because clearly the formalities of spending are different this year. also we still have a week, you mgiht be surprised when deco walks in or something! :angel:

are you f****** serious?

I didn't say Roeder had money. All i would say is that he spent what he spent.

I agree in some situation there isn't a budget but there MUST be a certain amount that is at least considered for transfers when a window comes about. From the fact allardyce isn't happy about the money that he has been allocated and the fact he has spent fuck all so far suggest that the money allocated is not a great deal.

Guest niina

Can we have a forum called "Fight Club", so anybody want to debate their opinion can go there? :)

For my slow internet connection, it's to much for me to open a thread titled "New Signings" only to find out it's full of unrelevant debate :)

Guest Armchair Pundit

I was just looking down our squad list and I reckon although a fairly small squad we still have cover for every postion on the pitch - apart from another couple central defenders (which maybe the Serb from Sevilla and Cacapa) and a left back.

Given

Harper

Geremi --- Rozehnal --- Cacapa --- *****

Carr --- Taylor---*****---Babayaro

Milner---Barton---Smith---Duff

Solano---Butt---Emre---N'Zogbia

Owen---Viduka

Martins---Luque

And that's not including the young lads we've got on the fringe like Huntington, Ramage, Pattison, Carroll and Ameobi. Given a couple or three more squad signings and we should be alright - I'm optomistic providing we can get the players we're linked with in before the window closes.