José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Dropping him helps non of us, if there is a tiny chance he will stay then he needs to feel like the most loved player at the club.

I hope he is at least willing to gives us time to show the Carroll money will be invested in the squad.

If you think it's worth taking the risk then fair enough :dontknow:

I don't think his mind is for changing though.

I'm not sure he did anything today that changed the game so I don't see how we would benefit in the slightest by dropping him.

If we dropped him, all it would do is further disrupt the dressing room, risk reducing the amount we could command for him (unhappy player, not playing etc) and weaken the team. Other than spite, I can't see the reasons for dropping him.

If we dropped him, all it would do is further disrupt the dressing room, risk reducing the amount we could command for him (unhappy player, not playing etc) and weaken the team. Other than spite, I can't see the reasons for dropping him.

It can't make things any fucking worse :lol:

It can't make things any fucking worse :lol:

:lol: Absolute drama queen. Dave's just described 3 different ways it will make it worse.

Guest Mantis

The sooner people get used to this shit, the better. We are a selling club and believe what you like coming out of P****w, we are likely to see those we most want to keep, leave. Sadly the £35m  :rolleyes is unlikely to bring in players of the calibre of Tiote and Enrique.

The sooner people get used to this shit, the better. We are a selling club and believe what you like coming out of P****w, we are likely to see those we most want to keep, leave. Sadly the £35m  :rolleyes is unlikely to bring in players of the calibre of Tiote and Enrique.

Do you honestly think that if Enrique hadn't had his head turned the club would force him out? Enrique wants to leave, all the club can now do is maximise the amount we get for him, and replace him properly.

The sooner people get used to this s***, the better. We are a selling club and believe what you like coming out of P****w, we are likely to see those we most want to keep, leave. Sadly the £35m  :rolleyes is unlikely to bring in players of the calibre of Tiote and Enrique.

Do you honestly think that if Enrique hadn't had his head turned the club would force him out? Enrique wants to leave, all the club can now do is maximise the amount we get for him, and replace him properly.

wrong, we should spend money we haven't got/can't afford on signings to make him happy and triple his wages.

Does it not worry you, the amount of players who seem to want to leave Newcastle? Should the club not be doing something like... making them want to stay by showing ambition?

Guest BooBoo

Sooner he goes the better.

Thanks for a good year and a half but if you dont want to be here, then pack your bags asap.

Guest Antec

Does it not worry you, the amount of players who seem to want to leave Newcastle? Should the club not be doing something like... making them want to stay by showing ambition?

They are all greedy cunts though

The sooner people get used to this s***, the better. We are a selling club and believe what you like coming out of P****w, we are likely to see those we most want to keep, leave. Sadly the £35m  :rolleyes is unlikely to bring in players of the calibre of Tiote and Enrique.

show ambition how ? we showed ambition in getting owen with no plan B for if it didn't work. we aren't out the woods yet and have only just got the finances under control. we need to build and if it has to be steady then so be it and if we have a better squad for next season thanks to the carroll (and enrique) money then it's ok with me.

where is the ambition going to come from, the banks or the owners own pocket again ?

Is it a better squad if we sell Tiote too? Where does this end?

it doesn't end, were we a better team when we sold cole and bought kitson / no but it was when we bought ferdinand for less than we cole.

Is it a better squad if we sell Tiote too? Where does this end, or slow down at least?

As far as I've heard, Tiote hasn't said he wants to leave. So there's no need to get rid.

Is it a better squad if we sell Tiote too? Where does this end, or slow down at least?

As far as I've heard, Tiote hasn't said he wants to leave. So there's no need to get rid.

They all want to leave. That's the justification for selling anyone.

They all want to leave.

every player at nearly every club will leave for an offer of better pay and more success. even if it's leaving man utd.