José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Have you seen how many LB's they have in their squad?

Agreed. He's off to Liverpool instead.

You can be such a prick at times.

You impressively manage it on a constant basis. You don't like the owners, you think the club is going to spontaneously combust and all good will turn to evil. We get it. Now please, for the love of god, shhhhh. I've sat on the fringes of this forum for 5 years and only NE5 surpassed the tedious predictability of the rehashed shite you post on the football boards. You are a walking advert to ignore the entire United for Newcastle campaign which is a real shame.

You impressively manage it on a constant basis. You don't like the owners, you think the club is going to spontaneously combust and all good will turn to evil. We get it. Now please, for the love of god, shhhhh. I've sat on the fringes of this forum for 5 years and only NE5 surpassed the tedious predictability of the rehashed s**** you post on the football boards. You are a walking advert to ignore the entire United for Newcastle campaign which is a real shame.

This.  And I'm part of the campaign.  STFU.

That's great if true. I know Ferguson hasn't had much time so far, but by the look of him so far i think we have more important areas to fill before we go for a LB backup. Ferguson has impressed me so far, would be stupid to bring in another, let him learn and compete with Enrique if he stays.

You impressively manage it on a constant basis. You don't like the owners, you think the club is going to spontaneously combust and all good will turn to evil. We get it. Now please, for the love of god, shhhhh. I've sat on the fringes of this forum for 5 years and only NE5 surpassed the tedious predictability of the rehashed shite you post on the football boards. You are a walking advert to ignore the entire United for Newcastle campaign which is a real shame.

Don't WUM him :lol: poor lad.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You impressively manage it on a constant basis. You don't like the owners, you think the club is going to spontaneously combust and all good will turn to evil. We get it. Now please, for the love of god, shhhhh. I've sat on the fringes of this forum for 5 years and only NE5 surpassed the tedious predictability of the rehashed s**** you post on the football boards. You are a walking advert to ignore the entire United for Newcastle campaign which is a real shame.

This.  And I'm part of the campaign.  STFU.

;D

“We genuinely thought on Thursday Jose would not start, but he felt very, very confident he would be fine so we went with that.

“Sometimes you go with a player’s feelings if they think their injury is fine, but it just started to tighten up on him.

“We thought, without risking him, we had to take him off.”

Once again, so much for making a decision on the Thursday and sticking with it.

Good news appears to be it was just a precaution. Also, appears like Jose can still be arsed. :rolleyes:

And do you have any idea what I do off these boards? How much work I've put into the campaign?

Said it before, and I'll say it again. My views on this forum do not represent the views of United For Newcastle.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

And do you have any idea what I do off these boards? How much work I've put into the campaign?

Said it before, and I'll say it again. My views on this forum do not represent the views of United For Newcastle.

Might be the case, but as you've said you're so closely linked to United for Newcastle, that your views and persona will be associated with it regardless. If Mike Ashley said something daft and it was caught in the papers, it'd reflect badly on Newcastle United. George Bush said daft things, not all linked to politics or his job, and it reflected badly on the US. Disclaimers or not, you have to becareful about what you say or write in public now.

And I am very careful. Apart from on this forum.

So I've apparently implied the whole campaign now thinks he's a prick?! Maybe I should have put a laughing face next to it ...

Jokingly calling someone a prick (who you interact with regularly) is not inflammatory, or in anyway suggests it is representative of the campaign, in my opinion.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Well, you're a public figure now, albeit a small one, but still, you're known to be linked with a group that wants to be taken seriously in its efforts to establish a connection between Newcastle United and its fans. However, you'll post your opinion, yes separately, that sometimes conflicts with the overall message United for Newcastle is trying to put across. So even though its not linked directly with what United for Newcastle is trying to do, people know that someone within the group thinks differently and might not want 100% similar actions that they're going for.

Yes, it sucks to be in a position like that where you have to, perhaps, censor yourself, and hold yourself back from speaking freely on the internet, on a forum, but its not as if this is a music forum, and you're talking about Greenday, or whatever. You're on a Newcastle United forum, which is your target group, talking about Newcastle United and your personal feelings/opinions on players, contracts, managers and ownership issues. They might be your views, and not United for Newcastle's, like you mention, but as I said above, you've made no attempt to distance yourself from United for Newcastle (and why would you), and you've made us all aware how much you're a part of it.

What I'm trying to say is, sadly, if you're part of United for Newcastle, and you want people to take it seriously, certainly on this forum, then perhaps being so open, and free with your views and opinions, might not be an option anymore.

I would rather hear what people really think TBH. I've no doubt United for Newcastle is filled with a lot of reactionary and hyper-negative fans (for good reason or not).

As in the three of us, or the people follow on Facebook/Twitter and have signed the petition?

Well, you're a public figure now, albeit a small one, but still, you're known to be linked with a group that wants to be taken seriously in its efforts to establish a connection between Newcastle United and its fans. However, you'll post your opinion, yes separately, that sometimes conflicts with the overall message United for Newcastle is trying to put across. So even though its not linked directly with what United for Newcastle is trying to do, people know that someone within the group thinks differently and might not want 100% similar actions that they're going for.

Yes, it sucks to be in a position like that where you have to, perhaps, censor yourself, and hold yourself back from speaking freely on the internet, on a forum, but its not as if this is a music forum, and you're talking about Greenday, or whatever. You're on a Newcastle United forum, which is your target group, talking about Newcastle United and your personal feelings/opinions on players, contracts, managers and ownership issues. They might be your views, and not United for Newcastle's, like you mention, but as I said above, you've made no attempt to distance yourself from United for Newcastle (and why would you), and you've made us all aware how much you're a part of it.

What I'm trying to say is, sadly, if you're part of United for Newcastle, and you want people to take it seriously, certainly on this forum, then perhaps being so open, and free with your views and opinions, might not be an option anymore.

Awesome use of the comma.

I would rather hear what people really think TBH. I've no doubt United for Newcastle is filled with a lot of reactionary and hyper-negative fans (for good reason or not).

As in the three of us, or the people follow on Facebook/Twitter and have signed the petition?

I just get the feeling that the movement will attract those who are negative about NUFC in general.

I don't think I've seen a post from you that is anything approaching positive or hopeful. Not that I'm monitoring your posts or anything! I guess amongst those who have signed the petition it will obviously be mixed, but like NUST I guess any meetings/activity will attract the same kinds of anti-Ashley and overly-negative fans.

Just my feeling like, from my own naive point of view.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:undecided:

:lol:

:clap:

I just get the feeling that the movement will attract those who are negative about NUFC in general.

I don't think I've seen a post from you that is anything approaching positive or hopeful. Not that I'm monitoring your posts or anything! I guess amongst those who have signed the petition it will obviously be mixed, but like NUST I guess any meetings/activity will attract the same kinds of anti-Ashley and overly-negative fans.

Just my feeling like, from my own naive point of view.

The great thing is, our Twitter and Facebook pages attract all kinds of Newcastle fans, from all over the place. It's not just anti-Ashley types and negative fans that contribute to our pages ... friendly tone - maybe you should actually take a look instead of second guessing?

I've always been passionate about this football club, however the Keegan, Kinnear and Shearer situations killed the optimism I had for the club.

I felt rejuvinated as a fan last season. For once we were winning games, which was obviously nice, but for the first time in years we had a settled squad, a good manager and positive atmosphere around the club. We were seemingly moving forward, but a part of me knew the next disaster(s) was round the corner.

The sacking of Hughton was ridiculous, and will be until we make significant progress under Pardew. Can you blame me and others for becoming disillusioned with the club that we have invested so much into?

Until we've spent the Carroll money wisely, I'll find it hard to yet again build myself up and believe in this regime, that in 6 years we have seemingly made no progress under.