José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

:facepalm: to the people questioning him on the goal, he moved as fast as Krul he just couldn't use his fucking hands :lol:

I don't think there was much more he could do on the goal. Good attempt to keep it out and nearly succeeded. It's not even clear that he didn't keep it out.

Two awful errors of judgement just before that though which really piled on the pressure.

:facepalm: to the people questioning him on the goal, he moved as fast as Krul he just couldn't use his fucking hands :lol:

I don't think there was much more he could do on the goal. Good attempt to keep it out and nearly succeeded. It's not even clear that he didn't keep it out.

Two awful errors of judgement just before that though which really piled on the pressure.

agree...he was positioned on the back post and was in the right place to launch himself for a standard header at goal, the ball was clipped from an unusual angle and he didn't see it until it was too late

NO-ONE stands on the fucking line man :lol:

:facepalm: to the people questioning him on the goal, he moved as fast as Krul he just couldn't use his f***ing hands :lol:

agree...he was positioned on the back post and was in the right place to launch himself for a standard header at goal, the ball was clipped from an unusual angle and he didn't see it until it was too late

NO-ONE stands on the f***ing line man :lol:

someones desperate to defend him. you stand on the line in case it falls to your feet, sometime it's hard to remember exactly where your feet are when following the flight of the ball. from such a corner you wouldn't need to 'launch' yourself at a header.

:facepalm: to the people questioning him on the goal, he moved as fast as Krul he just couldn't use his f***ing hands :lol:

someones desperate to defend him. you stand on the line in case it falls to your feet, sometime it's hard to remember exactly where your feet are when following the flight of the ball. from such a corner you wouldn't need to 'launch' yourself at a header.

disagree, he was hardly a fucking mile behind the line - he's there to anticipate something coming at him which is generally a header in that situation -play the percentages!

i'd tell anyone to be a little behind the line, not miles, or run the risk of getting caught flat footed

his positioning was bang on mate

disagree, he was hardly a f***ing mile behind the line - he's there to anticipate something coming at him which is generally a header in that situation -play the percentages!

i'd tell anyone to be a little behind the line, not miles, or run the risk of getting caught flat footed

his positioning was bang on mate

when you anticipate something coming towards you , you tend to instinctaivly move one foot or some part of the body towards , the other foot stays on the deck, hence you stay behind the line. (if it was simpson it would've been poor positioning)

author=madras link=topic=43659.msg2923871#msg2923871 date=1303572987]

when you anticipate something coming towards you , you tend to instinctaivly move one foot or some part of the body towards , the other foot stays on the deck, hence you stay behind the line. (if it was simpson it would've been poor positioning)

yeeeeap, when you anticipate a standard ball coming towards you that applies, the way the ball came in for the goal he simply couldn't anticipate it - he was waiting for the flick into the danger area as happens 99% of the time, as a full back who held the post i'll tell you that's largely the way it goes

the way the ball came at him was massively anomalous in football terms

yeeeeap, when you anticipate a standard ball coming towards you that applies, the way the ball came in for the goal he simply couldn't anticipate it - he was waiting for the flick into the danger area as happens 99% of the time

even more so to stay on the line in case the ball just comes at you and you haven't got time to do anything.

yeeeeap, when you anticipate a standard ball coming towards you that applies, the way the ball came in for the goal he simply couldn't anticipate it - he was waiting for the flick into the danger area as happens 99% of the time

even more so to stay on the line in case the ball just comes at you and you haven't got time to do anything.

let's just disagree shall we?

EDIT:

'cause i need to go to kip

EDIT:

na, stop up you lazy git.

EDIT:

na, stop up you lazy git.

fuck off, it's ten to one here man and i've been drinking since 7... KIIIIIP

You're chatting shit Mojorisin. Enrique was a good foot behind the line = his fault.

Saying that, if he was on the post (which I'm sure you'd agree is the orthodox place to stand) he probably wouldn't have even got his head on it.