Signed NUFC Shirt For Sale

Kev

Guest LucasUnger

i've got an 95-96 nufc shirt signed by the whole squad and staff.

would sell it for 5000 or swap it with the pink barbie scooter.

;)

Guest loves the toon

no wonder it looks like a nob its steven carrs signiture 8)

kevs my son and yes hes never away from the training ground, but never misses a game home and 9 out of ten away games

Guest Alan_Shearer

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5851/44ee1rr6.jpg

Somebody has drawn a cock on it...

I don't know how many cocks you've seen in your time, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume just your own, and if it looks like that, then i strongly suggest you take a trip to your local GP cause you might have a bad case of Sythalis lol.

kevs my son and yes hes never away from the training ground, but never misses a game home and 9 out of ten away games

Sticker for Kev, lads.  :clap2:

Sticker for Kev, lads.  :clap2:

Leave me alone i didnt say anything  :lol:

Guest Alan_Shearer

TBH, there is no proof that any of the 'signed' or 'match worn by ___'  kits are genuine, take the Emre shirt Kev got, the only thing that they try and convince you with is the fact that "YOU CAN SEE THAT IT IS A MATCH WORN SHIRT AS IT HAS THE 'ROUGH' MATERIAL NAME AND NUMBER NOT THE SHINY STUFF YOU GET IN THE SHOPS" - wow, so someone has got an Emre shirt, you can buy Prem Leauge patches, played in it, then done the signature themselves, and gets £100 for it!!! WTF!!! Total crap...sorry Kev lol

TBH, there is no proof that any of the 'signed' or 'match worn by ___'  kits are genuine, take the Emre shirt Kev got, the only thing that they try and convince you with is the fact that "YOU CAN SEE THAT IT IS A MATCH WORN SHIRT AS IT HAS THE 'ROUGH' MATERIAL NAME AND NUMBER NOT THE SHINY STUFF YOU GET IN THE SHOPS" - wow, so someone has got an Emre shirt, you can buy Prem Leauge patches, played in it, then done the signature themselves, and gets £100 for it!!! WTF!!! Total crap...sorry Kev lol

its ok, i bought it off ebay then sold it again

that shirt is genuine though i dont do fakes! i have pictures of the players  but dont show them on ebay because it costs 12p per picture and it all adds up...

Guest Alan_Shearer

Yeah but thats still not good enough, so you have a picture on Emre playing, then one of him signing a shirt...easily forged again, just sign it in the place he did...and 12p isn't much to pay if it will convince people to spend £100 on something...

Guest loves the toon

only joking son:smitten:

but i have my doughts about his mate leaze

well gannin to match now

Yeah but thats still not good enough, so you have a picture on Emre playing, then one of him signing a shirt...easily forged again, just sign it in the place he did...and 12p isn't much to pay if it will convince people to spend £100 on something...

As long as the person that buys it beilves its real then it wont matter, if i got a shirt signed by given im not gonna take a picture of what happened and carry it with me incase someone beilves its not real.