Alan Smith & Mark Viduka

Guest Knightrider

Worked quite well, if it was oba smith and viduka (ever going to happen tho) would of been better as the control and passing was good just needed that extra bit of pace here and there. But Smith's header was quality.

I'm hoping he was just overzealous to impress today, but we'll see.

Was happy with both on the whole, I thought Viduka was oozing class and looked better than Big Al at playing with his back to goal. Recent Big Al, at least.

...Too far?

Was happy with both on the whole, I thought Viduka was oozing class and looked better than Big Al at playing with his back to goal. Recent Big Al, at least.

...Too far?

Just a bit.

Good header, but conceded far too many free-kicks for my liking. Would love to see the free-kick count because Butt & Smith both gave away a lot of fouls.

More to do with the fact the mental referee gave any sort of contact as a free kick.

...Too far?

it wouldn't take much, in Shearer's last season he was being dominated by Gary Breen

Guest black

Viduka should be the first choice striker in every match.  :thup:

Why?

Viduka, just like every other player at Newcastle should be selected according to fitness, form and the tactics being utilised depending on the opposition.

FACT.