The mega problem with today

NSG

I like them means I dont have to take eyes of the game to see how long is left, just need a scoreboard now...

Don't need a score board, or a big screen.

a) If you're watching the match you will know the score

b) If I want highlights i'd watch MOTD or Football First.

I have to say I think they're a handy addition and aren't too "in your face" to be annoying.

As long as they're purely for the time and no other bollocks then I'll be happy enough.

No scoreboard though, thanks.

I have to say I think they're a handy addition and aren't too "in your face" to be annoying.

As long as they're purely for the time and no other bollocks then I'll be happy enough.

No scoreboard though, thanks.

Spose you're right, at least they weren't mega huge and you don't have to strain to see them...only a glance away. :D

Love the fact SJP doesnt have a scoreboard... kind of hilarious/brilliant/endearing all at the same time.

I love how we don't usually have any of the newfangled bollocks like cheerleaders/fireworks/scoreboard/daft competitions at half time at all. SJP is still very much a traditional and "proper" footballing place, which is what helps to make it so special.

Also, makes those additions all the more effective (Shearer's testimonial fireworks/co-ordinated card-holding) when we do pull them out of the bag.

The football and the players should do the talking, nothing else.

Guest unrealterrorist

Place your bets on the first player to blam the ball at one and smash it

Laurent Robert.

Made me laff anyway nice one ;D