Centocampista creativo. È troppo da chiedere un midfielder creativo? New poll.

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest unrealterrorist

Five times. Villa are an English team.

Then there were five years when English clubs were banned from the competition.

Meanwhile...

Italian clubs: six times

German clubs: three times

Spanish clubs: five times

Plus, English finalists the last three seasons, three English clubs in the semi-finals last season... it's not a bad record.

Ooops, glossed over that with the missing Aston part. And I'm not trying to say its a bad record, just that peopel need to get off this f****** pedestal they have the PL on.

Ah bugger it I cant be bothered my point was totally missed in all this and i cant be bothered to explain. I have been up close on 24hrs now its up to the individual its the most watched but no stats or figures can take away my love for the english game end of. PS i love robben

Because crack would be the only explanation that would be plausible, other than retardation. What I don't get, is how people talk so much shit about dutch players, and yet they are all over and some huge names.

Van der Sar

Seedorf

Babel

Van Persie

Van Nistelrooy

Van der Vaart

Kuyt

But yeah, look what happened when you put these guys into a BIG team. The only 1 there not well proven is Babel, and he is well on his way. Maybe the reason Americans think so many people smoke crack, is because so many Brits get these retarded visors on where they think that an english player is superior just because he is english. We have something called objectivity.

I must have missed the part when Dirk the Donkey proved himself - everytime I've seen him I give thanks to Roeder's ineptness in the transfer market.

And while I don't disagree with your overall sentiments, especially about the way the British overrate British players, describing the likes of van Persie, Babel, van der Vaart and Kuyt as "huge names" is doing exactly the same thing, isn't it?

Guest black

I must have missed the part when Dirk the Donkey proved himself - everytime I've seen him I give thanks to Roeder's ineptness in the transfer market.

Hate to point out the obvious but compared to our donkey Kuyt is positively a thoroughbred.

Maybe the reason Americans think so many people smoke crack, is because so many Brits get these retarded visors on where they think that an english player is superior just because he is english. We have something called objectivity.

About that; just how is Freddy Adu doing? Is he ready to make the same impact on the world scene as Reyna,  Beasley, Onyewu, etc?

Maybe the reason Americans think so many people smoke crack, is because so many Brits get these retarded visors on where they think that an english player is superior just because he is english. We have something called objectivity.

About that; just how is Freddy Adu doing? Is he ready to make the same impact on the world scene as Reyna,  Beasley, Onyewu, etc?

WTF has Freddy Adoo or America got to do with this thread?

Cassano's meant to be available. Presumably he's shit now though. He's an Allardyce type 'risky' buy though.

Some SerieA clubs have offerred to take him on loan for a year apparently and match his wages.

Cassano's meant to be available. Presumably he's shit now though. He's an Allardyce type 'risky' buy though.

Some SerieA clubs have offerred to take him on loan for a year apparently and match his wages.

Loan deal would be a good idea. Less risk etc. At the same time, if he does really well, we may struggle to hang onto him. We can just sign Deco or Riquelme next summer if that happens though.

Loan deal would be a good idea. Less risk etc. At the same time, if he does really well, we may struggle to hang onto him. We can just sign Deco or Riquelme next summer if that happens though.

He's very emotional about his football.  :lol:

But yes I'd be all for a loan.

yeah, we can just sign either of them next season. Or dig up the remains of George Best and reanimate him as a young, not-drink-addled superplayer, which is slightly more realistic that signing either of those two.