Swiss telly nonsense

Guest SwissMagpie

I've always found SwissMagpie a bit of a bullshitter tbh.

No offence.

Yep. Remember the Roeder to Switzerland crap he made up? I think he reckons because we don't have these channels he can make up something.

http://www.sf.tv/sfsport/index.php?catid=sportfussballx

Absolutely no mention on that TV Station's website though. If it's true though and he comes, I apologise.

It's not on their teletext (yet).

The prospect of a liquid young right full-back here to compete with Carr is too good to be true surely?

I'm holding out hope though, based on the fact that he's tall and Sam wants tall full-backs. Flimsy, I know.

Guest SwissMagpie

Hey Hey,all what i bring is what its reports here.it doesnt mean that it will come true.just reporting news from here.

you can delete this thread if you want and if something will happen you can repoen it

Hey Hey,all what i bring is what its reports here.it doesnt mean that it will come true.just reporting news from here.

you can delete this thread if you want and if something will happen you can repoen it

:lol: how reliable are these channels though? if you've made it up just say so... it will save a lot of hassle and secondly how genuine are the reports on the station? have they taken it from the swiss papers or something?

I bet it's their version of paper roundup.

Guest SwissMagpie

Yea,i am at work and i don't have something else to do and just to make up transfer roumors!

OK,Delete thie thread

:lol: how reliable are these channels though? if you've made it up just say so... it will save a lot of hassle and secondly how genuine are the reports on the station? have they taken it from the swiss papers or something?

I bet it's their version of paper roundup.

To be fair to Swissmag, the TV station is in fact rather reliable (I do get it here in Germany as well).

I'm a bit puzzled about them reporting it as there is nothing about this rumour on their website and the teletext and their main sports news are not shown on TV until after 10.20pm tonight. I'll have a look at it when I get home from work later...

Guest Magpiecn

Nothing wrong with that, just seems strange there's nothing on the station's website. And there was still nothing about Roeder, etc.

This word has nearly faded from my head ;D