Tottenham taken up the Arsenal, again

ohmelads

Berbatov is so highly rated but if he scored half of the excellent chances he fucks up he'd be more worthy of the praise. That corner should have been buried, twice.

Hes a bit too arrogant and full of himself for my liking. Good striker, but stop fannying about trying to be a poser and put it in the back of the net.

Berbatov is so highly rated but if he scored half of the excellent chances he fucks up he'd be more worthy of the praise. That corner should have been buried, twice.

Hes a bit too arrogant and full of himself for my liking. Good striker, but stop fannying about trying to be a poser and put it in the back of the net.

blueyes.gif

Haven't seen tonights highlights, but Berb seems to have amassed an incredible reputation off the back of 1/2-2/3 of a season. Started slowly last year, ended very well - players such as Marcus Stewart and Kevin Phillips managed one class season at the top (scoring more than Berb did) and were still not very good.

I'm not for one minute saying I don't rate Dracula, but I think he may be a bit overrated at the moment.

Man Utd are utter cheats.

:lol:

Just feel like making it known? I can imagine the thought process: "This may not be the right thread, but the people need to know!"

That was probably the logic. I can't remember much of last night  :nope:

Man Utd are utter cheats.

:lol:

Just feel like making it known? I can imagine the thought process: "This may not be the right thread, but the people need to know!"

That was probably the logic. I can't remember much of last night  :nope:

That's the problem with early kick-offs: Fucked by ten past seven!