Tottenham taken up the Arsenal, again

ohmelads

I've always found Everton fans, in the main, to be bitter arseholes with a particular chip on their shoulders regarding Newcastle United. Scouse Mackems is very apt.

i've always found them to be stand-up, reasonable fellas. I've almost without exception found Liverpool fans to be self-pity0ng, delusional, history re-writing fucktards of the highest order. Suppose it depends who you meet.

For some reason on Match Of  The Day last night I half expected Gary Lineker to say " And now for last nights games where Tottenham got bummed in the face by Everton" .

:lol:

Canny!  :thup:

I've always found Everton fans, in the main, to be bitter arseholes with a particular chip on their shoulders regarding Newcastle United. Scouse Mackems is very apt.

i've always found them to be stand-up, reasonable fellas. I've almost without exception found Liverpool fans to be self-pity0ng, delusional, history re-writing fucktards of the highest order. Suppose it depends who you meet.

Everton fans are bitter as fuck. Can't abide them. Alex is right though. There is that chip on their shoulder about us.

Everton 3-1 Tottenham

Come on Everton

Would just like to point out my pre-match prediction :p

and i watched this game, and i do think we are getting slightly carried away being two games in BUT ha

and compared to last seasons "4 points in 6 games" three of them points came at sheff utd and then the rest were against tougher opposition, this season they got NIL POINT against Sunderland  :clap2: and maybe understandably/expectedly NIL POINT against Everton

Tottenham have stolen our mojo ...

Lennon is their version of Dyer. Fast and little but nothing else. Likely to be out injured and will potential his way to the scrap heap.

Darren Bent was this summers biggest trophy signing. A totally unnecessary £17 million pound striker. How much did Owen cost again?

Ledley King is their Woodgate. Talented defender who is always breaking down due to injuries.

Malbranque is their Robert. He is French and is played on the left, but has no consistency.

Anthony Gardener is their Bramble. Big, fairly quick centre back who looks like he should be a decent player but is a one man calamity waiting to happen.

Defoe is their Lua Lua. Talented striker who lacks the necessary footballing brain. Suffers from tunnel vision.

Jenas is their ... Jenas?! No heart, sideways and back passing, flimsy, invisible man.

Jol is their Bobby Robson. Had a good spell, but appears to be going nuts right before our eyes.

A full first team of defenders injured including a few back up defenders. Need I say any more?

The curse it seems is upon you and it takes some hard work shifting it. Good luck!

Tottenham have stolen our mojo ...

Lennon is their version of Dyer. Fast and little but nothing else. Likely to be out injured and will potential his way to the scrap heap.

Darren Bent was this summers biggest trophy signing. A totally unnecessary £17 million pound striker. How much did Owen cost again?

Ledley King is their Woodgate. Talented defender who is always breaking down due to injuries.

Malbranque is their Robert. He is French and is played on the left, but has no consistency.

Anthony Gardener is their Bramble. Big, fairly quick centre back who looks like he should be a decent player but is a one man calamity waiting to happen.

Defoe is their Lua Lua. Talented striker who lacks the necessary footballing brain. Suffers from tunnel vision.

Jenas is their ... Jenas?! No heart, sideways and back passing, flimsy, invisible man.

Jol is their Bobby Robson. Had a good spell, but appears to be going nuts right before our eyes.

A full first team of defenders injured including a few back up defenders. Need I say any more?

The curse it seems is upon you and it takes some hard work shifting it. Good luck!

Berb is Shearer except better aint that right KD

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone change the thread title please! Arsenal doing the bumming now :lol:

Top four my arse.

Better than Arsenal my arse.

I knew it all along. Still a bunch of weak, yellow bellied cowards with no mental strength or character and I love it!

:razz:

By the way how funny is it that Darren Bent has actually come in and ruined their attack by spoiling the chemistry and balance. All the strikers are all obviously uneasy now and totally unsure of themselves.

£16 million ... how many goals have their strikers scored in total anyway?

Absolute disaster. Awesome!

By the way how funny is it that Darren Bent has actually come in and ruined their attack by spoiling the chemistry and balance. All the strikers are all obviously uneasy now and totally unsure of themselves.

£16 million ... how many goals have their strikers scored in total anyway?

Absolute disaster. Awesome!

£16m could have gotten them a good keeper and a proper left winger.

They only want a left-winger as an "option", Jon, hadn't you heard?

Apparently they don't need one.

Their squad is frighteningly similar to ours towards the end of Robson's reign, very unbalanced with a lot of square pegs being pushed in round holes. It's incredibly enjoyable to see.

And I also like how certain people are finally seeing what some on here have been saying for at least 2 seasons now about Paul Robinson. I remember him being better than Given once upon a time, then he was just equal with him, now he's worse than him.

Marvelous.

To be honest I always used to think Robinson was a good keeper and Wenger made a big mistake turning him down. Who would have though Arsene Wenger would make a better footballing decision than me!? :lol:

Robinson seems to make mistakes practically every game now, sometimes he gets away with it but a lot of the time (especially recently) he will get punished. As said he is the Bramble of goalkeeping, can do some very good stuff but makes way too many mistakes and his position is one where thats going to hurt the team more than anything else. Hope they stick with him though :D

Far too early to right them off.

I've written no one off, but I am going to enjoy this to the utmost because I can't stand their arrogance, and the whole top four talk over the summer absolutely did my head in. Didn't show enough respect to other teams around them who were obviously improving. They should have downplayed all that talk, but instead lapped it up. Bad move.

I must say too, it is going to be very hard to bounce back from this as their players have absolutely no character and it's going to be difficult for them to put together the consistant string of wins necessary, to get back into challenging for Europe.

Have never thought enough of them to write them off early, mate. I'd written them off before the start.

Their deluded supporters believe they have the best 4 strikers in the country, they believe it's not a matter of getting into the top 4, it's that they're dead certs to finish higher than 4th. They're better than Arsenal and Liverpool, according to some of their supporters I heard on national radio just before the start of the season.

I wonder if reality is setting in yet.....

Have never thought enough of them to write them off early, mate. I'd written them off before the start.

Their deluded supporters believe they have the best 4 strikers in the country, they believe it's not a matter of getting into the top 4, it's that they're dead certs to finish higher than 4th. They're better than Arsenal and Liverpool, according to some of their supporters I heard on national radio just before the start of the season.

I wonder if reality is setting in yet.....

This thread will be priceless come the end of the season :thup:

Apparently not  HTL :lol:

I've written no one off, but I am going to enjoy this to the utmost because I can't stand their arrogance, and the whole top four talk over the summer absolutely did my head in. Didn't show enough respect to other teams around them who were obviously improving. They should have downplayed all that talk, but instead lapped it up. Bad move.

I must say too, it is going to be very hard to bounce back from this as their players have absolutely no character and it's going to be difficult for them to put together the consistant string of wins necessary, to get back into challenging for Europe.

Very good post, Thats what has pissed me off too. I fucking hate spurs