Tottenham taken up the Arsenal, again

ohmelads

Guest kingdawson

Shouldn't KingDawson and Twiglett be off to the match already?

Inevitable really :rolleyes:.

Inevitable that you are on here being a bellend when Spurs are playing? I agree.

"bellend"? its a debate for fucks sake. seems like im a "bellend" every time i stick up for my team.

Whether you stick up for your team or not, you're still a bellend tbh.

How many of these Spurs youngsters have you seen KingDawson? How well did they do in the FA youth cup?

Most of the youngsters ive listed have actually broken into the 1st team so its not exactly hard seeing them play tbh.

Inevitable that you are on here being a bellend when Spurs are playing? I agree.

"bellend"? its a debate for fucks sake. seems like im a "bellend" every time i stick up for my team.

What do you expect? this is a forum for another football club. Spurs are big rivals for us this season and your always making your pro Spurs posts, its bound to wind people up ffs.

So every supporter of another team that just so happens to defend their team from criticsm is being a "bellend" on this board then?

Actually most of them are welcome to the board, Brummie, 1878, Spectrum to name a few add to the board and make the place what it is, you and your comments on the other hand are as palatable as a shit sandwich so the sooner you fuck off the better, even when you run back to the Spurs board to shit stir about whats been said on here they tell you you're an embarrassment.

The players I named, IMO, are exceptional talents (from what I've seen of them) and have massive pedigree in their respective countries. Notice how I missed out the likes of Dawson, Huddlestone, Jenas etc. If you're trying to say James Milner is in the same bracket, ok, whatever. Obviously I was trying to make a point when I named those players, and to a certain degree, they are your 'ones for the future'.

I won't get drawn into a 'my team is better than yours' debate, you're always going to see your players through the eyes of a Spurs fan and I'll see ours through the eyes of a Geordie.

It's easy for you to point and say that youngsters with no Premiership experience will come in and do much better than Milner or Taylor over the next 10 years, but you have no yardstick by which you can say that at all. We've seen it before ourselves with Hugo Viana, he arrived as European Young Player of the Year and was wanted by Juventus. He too had "massive pedigree in his home country" yet he flopped massively. Now we've signed Enrique, Spain's under-21 left back, and we're hoping this turns out to be a success, but we're not shouting from the rooftops that he'll be better than Baines or whoever because we just don't know how good he is yet.

Guest kingdawson

What do you expect? this is a forum for another football club. Spurs are big rivals for us this season and your always making your pro Spurs posts, its bound to wind people up ffs.

So every supporter of another team that just so happens to defend their team from criticsm is being a "bellend" on this board then?

Actually most of them are welcome to the board, Brummie, 1878, Spectrum to name a few add to the board and make the place what it is, you and your comments on the other hand are as palatable as a s*** sandwich so the sooner you f*** off the better, even when you run back to the Spurs board to s*** stir about whats been said on here they tell you you're an embarrassment.

Wow my comments defending my team really get you this angry?? what a joke you are.

Actually most of them are welcome to the board, Brummie, 1878, Spectrum to name a few add to the board and make the place what it is, you and your comments on the other hand are as palatable as a s*** sandwich so the sooner you f*** off the better, even when you run back to the Spurs board to s*** stir about whats been said on here they tell you you're an embarrassment.

Wow my comments defending my team really get you this angry?? what a joke you are.

Defending your team? Its not just this topic but nearly every week you come on here and basically wind people up, Even when Spurs are playing your on here looking to piss people off.

I'm a joke? Because I don't like reading drivel from someone who knows little about football, who at the same time likes to be a smart arse but is borderline dyslexic?

Guest kingdawson

No im not saying that, im saying you WILL wind people up and some people WILL react.

Must other posters who support other teams are top notch and add a lot to this forum but KD is only interested in winding people up.

ffs Where exctly have i "winded anyone up" on this topic?? please please point me to it?

The fact is i havent and all the points ive made are true so how exactly am i winding anyone up?.

Guest kingdawson

Defending your team? Its not just this topic but nearly every week you come on here and basically wind people up, Even when Spurs are playing your on here looking to piss people off.

Your lying tbh which is honestly quite sad.

No im not saying that, im saying you WILL wind people up and some people WILL react.

Must other posters who support other teams are top notch and add a lot to this forum but KD is only interested in winding people up.

ffs Where exctly have i "winded anyone up" on this topic?? please please point me to it?

The fact is i havent and all the points ive made are true so how exactly am i winding anyone up?.

Not even Richard Dawkins could unravel KD's 'delusions'.

Guest kingdawson

I'm a joke? Because I don't like reading drivel from someone who knows little about football, who at the same time likes to be a smart arse but is borderline dyslexic?

No youre a joke because you continuosly tell me how little i know about football and how poor my posts are yet youre the first one to reply to my posts or mention me. Its really very sad.

Guest Triglett

Pretty shocking when you're not even allowed to defend your own team without getting a mountain of crap hurled your way. Every post I've made has been in response to something written about Spurs, on a Spurs thread. I dislike Newcastle, but I'm not completely blinded by it. I personally find it interesting to see your views on your team (because it's relevant to me, as close rivals) and those of others on their teams - this is the only non-Spurs board I use. I'd have thought that many of you would feel the same, but I guess you just don't want to hear things you don't like. Not a problem with the poster as such, as I don't even think KD's done anything wrong here.

Pretty shocking when you're not even allowed to defend your own team without getting a mountain of crap hurled your way. Every post I've made has been in response to something written about Spurs, on a Spurs thread. I dislike Newcastle, but I'm not completely blinded by it. I personally find it interesting to see your views on your team (because it's relevant to me, as close rivals) and those of others on their teams - this is the only non-Spurs board I use. I'd have thought that many of you would feel the same, but I guess you just don't want to hear things you don't like. Not a problem with the poster as such, as I don't even think KD's done anything wrong here.

If you dislike Newcastle then why the fuck are you on this forum?

Guest Triglett

If you dislike Newcastle then why the f*** are you on this forum?

Read it again.

Read it again.

It wasnt complicated. The possibility that you enjoy winding up fans at this club rose exponentially when you admitted you dislike us. Fuck off basically.

Teams:

Tottenham

* 01 Robinson

* 02 Chimbonda

* 05 Kaboul

* 30 Gardner

* 07 Stalteri

* 04 Zokora

* 08 Jenas

* 15 Malbranque

* 10 Keane

* 09 Berbatov

* 23 Bent

Substitutes

* 12 Cerny,

* 18 Defoe,

* 21 Routledge,

* 22 Huddlestone,

* 33 Rocha

Everton

* 24 Howard

* 02 Hibbert

* 04 Yobo

* 15 Stubbs

* 05 Lescott

* 21 Osman

* 18 Neville

* 26 Carsley

* 06 Arteta

* 08 Johnson

* 28 Anichebe

Substitutes

* 30 Ruddy,

* 11 McFadden,

* 16 Jagielka,

* 19 Nuno Valente,

* 20 Pienaar

No youre a joke because you continuosly tell me how little i know about football and how poor my posts are yet youre the first one to reply to my posts or mention me. Its really very sad.

8/10

Must try harder.

Teams:

Tottenham

* 01 Robinson

* 02 Chimbonda

* 05 Kaboul

* 30 Gardner

* 07 Stalteri

* 04 Zokora

* 08 Jenas

* 15 Malbranque

* 10 Keane

* 09 Berbatov

* 23 Bent

Substitutes

* 12 Cerny,

* 18 Defoe,

* 21 Routledge,

* 22 Huddlestone,

* 33 Rocha

Everton

* 24 Howard

* 02 Hibbert

* 04 Yobo

* 15 Stubbs

* 05 Lescott

* 21 Osman

* 18 Neville

* 26 Carsley

* 06 Arteta

* 08 Johnson

* 28 Anichebe

Substitutes

* 30 Ruddy,

* 11 McFadden,

* 16 Jagielka,

* 19 Nuno Valente,

* 20 Pienaar

Spurs midfield looks very weak

Guest kingdawson

Not even Richard Dawkins could unravel KD's 'delusions'.

yeah im the delusional one having a go at another supporter for listing "ABOVE AVERAGE" players then listing players of his club that are top drawer when they obviously are not.

Listen if youre going to criticise spurs at least criticise us for the things we have faults on (midfelders not being able to defend, some dodgy defenders), but if you try and say things about the amount of goals our strikers score and the midfielders not being able to create chances for the strikers then of course im going to retaliate.

Teams:

Tottenham

* 01 Robinson

* 02 Chimbonda

* 05 Kaboul

* 30 Gardner

* 07 Stalteri

* 04 Zokora

* 08 Jenas

* 15 Malbranque

* 10 Keane

* 09 Berbatov

* 23 Bent

Substitutes

* 12 Cerny,

* 18 Defoe,

* 21 Routledge,

* 22 Huddlestone,

* 33 Rocha

Everton

* 24 Howard

* 02 Hibbert

* 04 Yobo

* 15 Stubbs

* 05 Lescott

* 21 Osman

* 18 Neville

* 26 Carsley

* 06 Arteta

* 08 Johnson

* 28 Anichebe

Substitutes

* 30 Ruddy,

* 11 McFadden,

* 16 Jagielka,

* 19 Nuno Valente,

* 20 Pienaar

Pretty much same team for Spurs

Personally don't have anything against you and your posts, most seem reasoned and well thought but KD...the less said the better, every thread he is in usually turns to farce.

Guest Triglett

Read it again.

It wasnt complicated. The possibility that you enjoy winding up fans at this club rose exponentially when you admitted you dislike us. f*** off basically.

How incredibly narrow minded of you  :wave: