They want to improve the atmosphere......

ToonTastic

Guest firetotheworks

Swearing at a football match!? Never!? Kids who go to football matches expect swearing. I know I did when I was younger. They'll stop shouting next to protect peoples hearing, health and safety and all that, and passion, it might offend people with no souls. Fucks sake.

This is absolutely nothing to do with political correctness (apart from which, coppers, politically correct? That's a new one on me).

This is about two coppers wanting to lord it over people and seizing on the first opportunity they got.

Swearing at a football match!? Never!? Kids who go to football matches expect swearing. I know I did when I was younger. They'll stop shouting next to protect peoples hearing, health and safety and all that, and passion, it might offend people with no souls. Fucks sake.

It's not like it's all match, like some nutter. Just when, for example, Ronaldo's blatently dived and I'll shout 'fuck off', and a copper or steward's been walking past my row at the time.

Guest firetotheworks

It's not like it's all match, like some nutter. Just when, for example, Ronaldo's blatently dived and I'll shout 'f*** off', and a copper or steward's been walking past my row at the time.

Haha, ah right, fair enough like, policeman might have thought you were saying it to him.

It's not like it's all match, like some nutter. Just when, for example, Ronaldo's blatently dived and I'll shout 'f*** off', and a copper or steward's been walking past my row at the time.

Haha, ah right, fair enough like, policeman might have thought you were saying it to him.

Nah, cos' everyone's shouting it! They just pick out individuals to bolster their pathetic egos.

Guest firetotheworks

Apparently at Wigan yesterday, Sibierski was a 'baldy Geordie b******' :indi: :indi: :indi:

haha and a proud one by the sounds of it like. fuckin get in sib!

I was the fan with his dad getting told off by the police. And i got pushed down 2 or 3 stairs and threatened to be chucked out the ground while he ahd a hold of the scruff of my neck. I rather foolishly went down to calm the situation, and it backfired. I'm not a hooligan though, i just wanted to sing like i should be allowed to. Thanks for the backing lads.

Also, i ahve the numebrs of the 2 copeprs involved, i might write a letter up and send it. But the thing is with me being 17-about to turn 18- they will just regard me as being in the wrong immediately anyways....

I was the fan with his dad getting told off by the police. And i got pushed down 2 or 3 stairs and threatened to be chucked out the ground while he ahd a hold of the scruff of my neck. I rather foolishly went down to calm the situation, and it backfired. I'm not a hooligan though, i just wanted to sing like i should be allowed to. Thanks for the backing lads.

Also, i ahve the numebrs of the 2 copeprs involved, i might write a letter up and send it. But the thing is with me being 17-about to turn 18- they will just regard me as being in the wrong immediately anyways....

I would mate. More to the point, write to the club - the email address someone suggested or perhaps Gary Oliver, the press officer. The new regime, till they get taken over by Magnus Magnusson and his chums at least (:rolleyes:), are very intent on improving the atmosphere and I'm sure they'd like to hear this.

It's possibly the most stupid thing I've ever heard tbh. You could even give the Chronicle a shout if you felt really strongly about it.

Should have asked him how the word mackem has made into our statute law as a racist word when it was only last year that the word 'paki' was judged to be racist by a court of law?

The policeman was lying and that is unforgivable. Should be taken further to teach the idiot a lesson.

I would mate. More to the point, write to the club - the email address someone suggested or perhaps Gary Oliver, the press officer. The new regime, till they get taken over by Magnus Magnusson and his chums at least (:rolleyes:), are very intent on improving the atmosphere and I'm sure they'd like to hear this.

It's possibly the most stupid thing I've ever heard tbh. You could even give the Chronicle a shout if you felt really strongly about it.

I agree, and on that point, one of the articles earlier int he week had alot of stuff written by me about the Toon Ultras. A select few of us ahve been in contact with the club too, so if we manage to get further as Toon Ultras I am sure this will be mentioned. In the short term i am aiming to write a letter to the police/club about the policing.

As for the Harry Roberts song, i am totally against it. I have had relatives who were high up in the police force and they used to do the football when it really did need policing. I actually respect the police, but gradually as i get older and older i seem to lose respect when incidents like the one on Saturday occur.

Just for the record, as also mentioned by Kane, flag poles were snapped and taken from other lads in Level 7 on Saturday, i am sure the Chronicle and the lieks would like to hear about that too...

Heza you should have pulled a knife out and slashed the copper.

It was tempting to punch him when he grabbed me by the scruff of the enck and pushed me down a few stairs, but i knew in the back of my mind it would be a canny sentence probably, and a banning order, as well as my new season ticket/card being a waste of 500quid. I was very pissed off and even more frustrated, i could feel it bubbling up inside but i couldn't let it out. A few of the people sat near me saw me get a bit more uncontrollable than usual. Normally i don't swear but after this i was effing and blinding all over the place. Stating that if supporting my club got any harder to do i would chuck my ticket/card...

Guest Chief Bluntasnot

Heza you should have pulled a knife out and slashed the copper.

It was tempting to punch him when he grabbed me by the scruff of the enck and pushed me down a few stairs, but i knew in the back of my mind it would be a canny sentence probably, and a banning order, as well as my new season ticket/card being a waste of 500quid. I was very pissed off and even more frustrated, i could feel it bubbling up inside but i couldn't let it out. A few of the people sat near me saw me get a bit more uncontrollable than usual. Normally i don't swear but after this i was effing and blinding all over the place. Stating that if supporting my club got any harder to do i would chuck my ticket/card...

Mental yee like.

Hope everyone else round you realised it was a copper being a power hungry mackem c*** rather than just some young lad acting the t***.

They did mate, they know i don't go to create any aggro and i never even swear or not very loudly. With football being the way football is i have alot of older people and women near me (without meaning to sound sexist) and i respect that swearing won't relaly be appreciated by them.

And by my last post, i wasnt meaning to sound hard or raj, just i got really wound up.

Are you the one in level seven or the one I'm talking about ?

Actually just re read you got pulled from the crowd so you must be the one from level 7 not the one I'm talking about.

Are you the one in level seven or the one I'm talking about ?

Actually just re read you got pulled from the crowd so you must be the one from level 7 not the one I'm talking about.

Nar mate, i'm the one from the middle tier. When i rather foolishly went down to try and 'calm the situation' he grabbed me and pushed me down 2 or 3 stairs and things got a bit more heated....

where i come from the Ultras sections have their A.C.A.B. banners, sing their anti-cop songs and fight with the police.. should have more of that at SJP

This is England and that sort of stuff isnt tolerated anymore by the police.