The 'daft footballers who can't talk properly' thread

brummie

Incidentally, on MOTD, a 30 second interview, no "football club" mentioned, but he did say "if you don't keep clean sheets, you don't win many football games"

The insidious little toad, he's expanding his "football" vocabulary.

Incidentally, on MOTD, a 30 second interview, no "football club" mentioned, but he did say "if you don't keep clean sheets, you don't win many football games"

The insidious little toad, he's expanding his "football" vocabulary.

:lol:

Anyone remember the shootout in the U21 championships when Waddle was commentating and he kept saying "Thats a greyt pelanty!"

Now that was annoying.

Guest LucaAltieri

Sammy Lee interview showing on SSN at the moment, about 15 (seriously) mentions of "the football club", including a spell of - I kid you not - 4 in 10 seconds.

Has he got Tourettes or something?

Let me guess, you're bored?

I have a hatred for those who say 'your Gerrards, your Terrys of this world' etc. >:(

I've only just seen this post of yours Dave, and I have got to say...so do I!

One of my biggest pet hates...my flesh crawls whenever I hear the likes of Hansen, Lawrenson or any of the two-bit rentagobs banging on about "your Newcastles, your Aston Villas or your Joey Bartons"...

:rant: Boils my blood.

Sammy Lee interview showing on SSN at the moment, about 15 (seriously) mentions of "the football club", including a spell of - I kid you not - 4 in 10 seconds.

Had that on here, does my fucking head in!!

Typical of your Sammy Lees that is like, tbh.

Isn't it remarkable?

It has got to the point now where, when I see an interview with him start, I want to turn off, but I can't, I'm absolutely fucking transfixed, waiting for him to say it.

I have a similar thing with Gabby Agbonlahor and the word "obviously" (he starts EVERY sentence he every mutters with the word).

I need a lie down.

Isn't it remarkable?

It has got to the point now where, when I see an interview with him start, I want to turn off, but I can't, I'm absolutely fucking transfixed, waiting for him to say it.

I have a similar thing with Gabby Agbonlahor and the word "obviously" (he starts EVERY sentence he every mutters with the word).

I need a lie down.

'Obviously' was Peter Beardsley's trademark, that and "at the end of the day."

Isn't it remarkable?

I need a lie down.

'To be fair'

Obviously your Brummies of the world need a break from the forum of this association football club.

With the window closing tomorrow, I'm wondering whether Mellberg will remain at the football club. Hopefully MON will bring some players in to the football club, having sold some players who didn't want to play for the football club.

Obviously. Like.

The person who mentioned "for sure" on the previous page is spot on, too, except it isn't just football people, it is every foreign person who does not speak English as their first language. Every single one of them.

Isn't it remarkable?

I need a lie down.

Anyone see that compilation video ages ago when it had all the players saying that? Was funny.

The person who mentioned "for sure" on the previous page is spot on, too, except it isn't just football people, it is every foreign person who does not speak English as their first language. Every single one of them.

They also say 'very' as every other word as it's the only adverb they know. Just like me with turbo-'zehr' in my German exam back in the day.