Today's Games

Minhosa

FFS I bring Lescott into my Fantasy team, and they drop him to the bench.

Lescott is dropped?

Moyes you ugly cunt.  :tickedoff:

Leighton Baines is playing though. :D didn't think he would! Although this will probably mean I'm gonna lose points not gain.(Can see rovers scoring tbh)

Just makes it more interesting for matches you wouldn't normally give that much of a toss about.

I can understand that. See, old friend of mine plays NFL fantasy football quite a bit. We're both Buffalo fans. One Sunday we're watching the game together and a player on the other team breaks out and scores. I'm devastated, and he's acting as if we'd just scored. I ask him what the deal is, and he goes on about how that player is in his team and how he may have just won for the week or something.

Fantasy Football can be cool, but this guy is starting guys playing against his own team. Gotta be a line somewhere, right?

Aye, that's just stupid.

Having said that, depends on what you might've won.

Just makes it more interesting for matches you wouldn't normally give that much of a toss about.

I can understand that. See, old friend of mine plays NFL fantasy football quite a bit. We're both Buffalo fans. One Sunday we're watching the game together and a player on the other team breaks out and scores. I'm devastated, and he's acting as if we'd just scored. I ask him what the deal is, and he goes on about how that player is in his team and how he may have just won for the week or something.

Fantasy Football can be cool, but this guy is starting guys playing against his own team. Gotta be a line somewhere, right?

Aye, there is a teeny bit of that in it. It's a bit like betting against your own team.

But mostly it's just completely fucking boring.

Even the people who are busting to tell everyone about their own fantasy team aren't interested in anyone's else's.

Guest Cocacola

Will some techie type please invent an "ignore" function for posts concerning people's fantasy teams?

:lol:

I feel a fit of rage whenever my friends mention their fantasy team. Have to put my hands in my pockets or I think I'll hit them in the face.

You need some therapy

or a hug

Hug a Hoodie

Aye, there is a teeny bit of that in it. It's a bit like betting against your own team.

But mostly it's just completely f****** boring.

Even the people who are busting to tell everyone about their own fantasy team aren't interested in anyone's else's.

You are interested in other peoples your competing against them

What do you even win? Is there money involved. I've never even thought about that.

One day someone brilliant is going to round up all of his friends. He'll seperate them into two groups: The people that constantly go on about Fantasy Football and the people that always always tell you 45 minute stories about their kids. He'll stand in another room looking through a two way mirror with a clipboard and wait to see which group snaps first.

What do you even win? Is there money involved. I've never even thought about that.

One day someone brilliant is going to round up all of his friends. He'll seperate them into two groups: The people that constantly go on about Fantasy Football and the people that always always tell you 45 minute stories about their kids. He'll stand in another room looking through a two way mirror with a clipboard and wait to see which group snaps first.

Depends on which one you play. The Sun's Fantasy league top prize is £150k, manager of the month gets £10k or something.

Sky sports fantasy league you can win 10 grand

So how many other people's fantasy teams do you have to get interested in, then, given that you're competing against them all?

The ones closest to you

And they're all on this match thread, are they?

Sky sports fantasy league you can win 10 grand

So how many other people's fantasy teams do you have to get interested in, then, given that you're competing against them all?

The ones closest to you

And they're all on this match thread, are they?

Yes because there is the newcastle online league