Butt to finish his career at Toon

Guest toonlass

He does say though that he needs to sort out a new contract if that is to happen.

He is pretty well paid, so it would need to be a rolling contract if he is to stay in my opinion, but I wouldn't even negotiate until we approach the end of the season given his age.

Guest Ridzuan

Excellent news.Hes been a great player for us since he joined us and it would be good if he can stay fit for the rest of his time with us.

Excellent news.Hes been a great player for us since he joined us and it would be good if he can stay fit for the rest of his time with us.

Don't think he's ever been great and certainly not all the time.

Guest Ridzuan

Well,OK,maybe sometimes but whatever it is,hes been a valuable player for us.

Well,OK,maybe sometimes but whatever it is,hes been a valuable player for us.

He has, yes.

Guest toonlass

I think since he came back from birmingham he has been a good player, he is not frightened to shout, he guides younger players well and he has worked hard last season.

I think since he came back from birmingham he has been a good player, he is not frightened to shout, he guides younger players well and he has worked hard last season.

That's correct. And I don't see the point in selling Butt because we won't get anything for him.

That's correct. And I don't see the point in selling Butt because we won't get anything for him.

I would assume that Butt is one of the big wagers earning maybe 40k per week? 10 weeks of Nicky Butt cost 400k, 1 year of Nicky Butt cost 2M