Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle - 26/08/07 - Post match reaction from page 18

Dave

how do you turn off the "warning new replies.. review your post" crap.. i have to click 10 times and by the time my post is up there, its already made redundant

Try reading above. http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=44606.msg985567#msg985567

:laugh: thanks.. sorry wait you turned it off for me? how very nice of you  :smitten:

And you've just turned it on again you spacker. :lol:

Keep the 'Don't warn on new replies made while posting' TICKED.

:lol: where's that then?.. i didnt click anything.. oh my i'm a mess  :laugh:

viduka does play well with his back to goal, but he has to receive the ball on the deck to have a chance, not battling with his head or chest against two centre-halves. his movement is crap as well so he's never free of the centre-half when he gets the ball. think he should be subbed and sent off to a health farm.

tho now he is in a 4-4-2 he'll do better, especially with martins creating a bit of space for him.  :thup:

Guest Craig_NUFC

Five Live Sports Extra just discussing Mike Ashley and the rumours that he's selling the club...still not mentioned that he is sat in there with a Newcastle shirt!!!

Guest NUFCGator

Martins might have to come off for Owen now, shame that I don't see him linking up any better with Viduka or the midfield.