Habib Beye signs three year deal

JH

beye has wanted to leave marseille since the open of the transfer window.  when we were liked with him previously we made a bid that was below marseille's valuation. we weren't willing to pay because sam thought he had enough cover at right back with taylor, ramage, car, and solano able to play that spot. we ended our interest in beye. solano decides he wants to be with his family in london and puts his hat in the ring for a transfer. carr gets hurt as usuall. ramage gets hurt. big sam reignites his intrest in beye after the boro match. mort and ashley agree to shell out the money because they're not stupid. we sack up to marseille's valuation of beye. he's on his way to newcastle for a medical. is a huge improvement over the fat irish lad.  WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN!!!! i know not many people know much about him but this is going to be a mint signing. i mean taking lyon's and marseille's captains off them in one transfer window.....just imagine who big sam will bring in when we're back in europe.  i'm dreaming

Justwatched his interview im guessing was done today

so doubt he has had a medical

You mean the interview from Marseille's official site that has been discussed here since it was put up yesterday evening and that you now have mentioned several times?

Justwatched his interview im guessing was done today

so doubt he has had a medical

You mean the interview from Marseille's official site that has been discussed here since it was put up yesterday evening and that you now have mentioned several times?

I read the interview i mentioned earlier didnt know it was the same one

HE'S HERE AT LAST!!!

Been waiting in all day for the bloody plumber!  :rant:

That's a bit harsh to let the plumber first to undergo a medical. I knew health and safety regulations in England can be odd, but this is surely taking the piss...

HE'S HERE AT LAST!!!

That's a bit harsh to let the plumber first to undergo a medical. I knew health and safety regulations in England can be odd, but this is surely taking the piss...

That's nothing he'll have to wear a heart monitor while 'on the job'.  bluerazz.gif

HE'S HERE AT LAST!!!

That's nothing he'll have to wear a heart monitor while 'on the job'.  bluerazz.gif

On your wife? :celb:

Guest jamesmartinsmith

"I asked the Marseille leaders to consider this offer favourably. My Marseille life is now over.''

"I had four great years here and I leave with no bad feelings."

RESULT!

We finally have  a decent right-back.

"I asked the Marseille leaders to consider this offer favourably. My Marseille life is now over.''

RESULT!

Bit old though innee?

RESULT!

Bit old though innee?

mackems.gif  i knew you were gonna do it..  its never my turn is it..

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Aye, 30 in October.

But he plays in a position where we desperately need strength and he's one of the top players in the world in that position, unlike Faye.

From Wiki:

Habib Beye (born October 19, 1977 in Suresnes (France), is a Senegalese footballer, who currently plays for English Premiership side Newcastle United. He made substitute appearances in Senegal's matches in the 2002 FIFA World Cup, against Denmark, Uruguay and Sweden, and is a regular feature in the Senegalese starting line up.

He played for RC Strasbourg before moving to Marseille in what was considered a surprise move, because he was so settled at his old club and was a firm favourite there. However, in August 2007, Beye expressed his desire to leave Marseille and on the 30th August, 2007, he signed for Newcastle United for an undisclosed fee.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

From Wiki:

Habib Beye (born October 19, 1977 in Suresnes (France), is a Senegalese footballer, who currently plays for English Premiership side Newcastle United. He made substitute appearances in Senegal's matches in the 2002 FIFA World Cup, against Denmark, Uruguay and Sweden, and is a regular feature in the Senegalese starting line up.

He played for RC Strasbourg before moving to Marseille in what was considered a surprise move, because he was so settled at his old club and was a firm favourite there. However, in August 2007, Beye expressed his desire to leave Marseille and on the 30th August, 2007, he signed for Newcastle United for an undisclosed fee.

Fuck Wikipedia man.

From Wiki:

f*** Wikipedia man.

Ha ha.........have faith in the Wiki man have faith in the Wiki!!  :angel8:

From Wiki:

f*** Wikipedia man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Swarfega

Guest jamesmartinsmith

"At the moment, we are not too far off," Diouf said in a statement on l'OM's official website.

"In the next 24 hours, it could be definitively clinched."

He was at the match last night too.

"At the moment, we are not too far off," Diouf said in a statement on l'OM's official website.

"In the next 24 hours, it could be definitively clinched."

He was at the match last night too.

"could" is not good enough

From Wiki:

f*** Wikipedia man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Swarfega

bluelaugh.gif