Habib Beye signs three year deal

JH

Surely the long we wait to confirm our 2 deals the more West Ham sweat and can be cornered for more money for Solano as tie goes by?

Just a thought.

or it's on our side that the paperwork needs signed and those that need to sign it are at present locked in a room persuading messi,kaka and ronaldinho to come here

Why are people like this? The deals WILL go through. Just give them time. This place has turned into paranoia central :lol:

No s***!

Ive been sat here all day watching sky sports news with laptop on me knee, waiting for confirmation. Id turned into a gibbering wreck so the missus sent me to the chinese, in the hope id chill out a bit.

I get back, and still no word.

I dont mind admitting im a saddo, i feel im not the only one.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Why are people like this? The deals WILL go through. Just give them time. This place has turned into paranoia central :lol:

No s***!

Ive been sat here all day watching sky sports news with laptop on me knee, waiting for confirmation. Id turned into a gibbering wreck so the missus sent me to the chinese, in the hope id chill out a bit.

Touche

No s***!

Club texts are where its at.  My phones been going off all sodding day,  but not one from the club.  Starting to get sick of it now  :knuppel2:

People will know about them going through first by this thread I imagine,  as soon as someone gets a text,  they'll post it.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Surely the long we wait to confirm our 2 deals the more West Ham sweat and can be cornered for more money for Solano as tie goes by?

Just a thought.

I wish Nobby would hurry up and fuck off if he wants to leave.

Beye anyone?