Ole Gonna Retire Solskjaer

Thespence

Guest thenorthumbrian

united are in deep trouble regarding strikers - with saha the new carl cort and rooney out they only have tevez. suppose they'll use ronaldo up there when his ban is lifted

What are you fucking talking about "United" are in trouble with strikers ?

United have got Martins, Owen, Ameobi, and Viduka to choose from.

Oh Manure is the team you are talking about.

If you want to talk about "United" how about going to a "United" forum or sending some grovelling email to Sky Sports to say how great a servant Solskjaer has been to "United" 

united are in deep trouble regarding strikers - with saha the new carl cort and rooney out they only have tevez. suppose they'll use ronaldo up there when his ban is lifted

What are you fucking talking about "United" are in trouble with strikers ?

If you want to talk about "United" how about going to a "United" forum or sending some grovelling email to Sky Sports to say how great a servant Solskjaer has been to "United" 

:lol:

I admit it annoys me somewhat too, but that's going a little overboard. :laugh:

Guest thenorthumbrian

What are you f****** talking about "United" are in trouble with strikers ?

:lol:

I admit it annoys me somewhat too, but that's going a little overboard. :laugh:

It makes my piss boil.

Guest elbee909

A dirty little twat no doubt.

But a great servent to Man U at a tenth of the price we paid for Shearer.

You have to agree he has been excellent value for money for them.

So?

I hope he ends up penniless and eating rats that he scoops up from the sewers, 'baby faced assassin', cunty cunty cunty.

A dirty little t*** no doubt.

But a great servant to Man U at a tenth of the price we paid for Shearer.

So?

I hope he ends up penniless and eating rats that he scoops up from the sewers, 'baby faced assassin', cunty cunty cunty.

To be honest that's more likely to happen to you rather than to a millionaire (ex)professional football player.

But you never know - if you manage to complete secondary school and get a basic education you might just avoid such a fate.

Sorry if my post upset you, simple facts tend to trouble the truly ignorant  :crybaby2:

Guest Harry Norway

:clap:Babyface is history,a bit sad for the Norwegian team,i read he is still beeing in Manur as a trainer for the youngsters.

Guest elbee909

So?

To be honest that's more likely to happen to you rather than to a millionaire (ex)professional football player.

But you never know - if you manage to complete secondary school and get a basic education you might just avoid such a fate.

Sorry if my post upset you, simple facts tend to trouble the truly ignorant  :crybaby2:

Seems my post upset you, when I was having a go at Solksjaer.  Simple comprehension lessons for you wouldn't go amiss, and you might want to refrain from making rather amusing assumptions about people, come to think of it.

so, does nobody else think he looks like beavis?   :undecided:

Dont get it? Why is everyone anti Ole? I thought he was a good player, very intelligent and a bastard to mark. Shame he's retired cos he should have been seen more often

So?

Seems my post upset you, when I was having a go at Solksjaer.  Simple comprehension lessons for you wouldn't go amiss, and you might want to refrain from making rather amusing assumptions about people, come to think of it.

That's very interesting.

I've never been told I need "comprehension lessons" from someone who puts a 'comma' immediately before an 'and' :coolsmiley:

so, does nobody else think he looks like beavis?  :undecided:

Dont get it? Why is everyone anti Ole? I thought he was a good player, very intelligent and a bastard to mark. Shame he's retired cos he should have been seen more often

Never seen his "tackle" on Rob Lee?

so, does nobody else think he looks like beavis?   :undecided:

have you not read the entire thread?  i can't post a link to youtube regarding the rob lee foul, but...

ahhh.....bitter nufc fans, who'd of thought! Not being funy but thats exactly what i'd of done if i was in his posiiton, its just quick thinking, all this "rat faced cunt" business is a little embaressing!

ahhh.....bitter nufc fans, who'd of thought! Not being funy but thats exactly what i'd of done if i was in his posiiton, its just quick thinking, all this "rat faced cunt" business is a little embaressing!

And punching Aaron Hughes in the face, you'd have done that too? What a nice fellow.

really, that's all it is?  i would say it's the worst kind of cheating.  don't think that makes me bitter and i do think that makes solskjaer one of the most repugnant type of professional athlete.  it is HE who ought to be embarrassed.  but, it takes a man to admit when he's been beaten fair and square, it takes something much less to "win" at all costs. 

If he wasn't Norwegian I'd well and truly hate him, but it's a sad day for the Norwegian national team. Not that we won't manage without him though, we did well when we beat Argentina last week without him anyways.

So in conclusion as my opinion about him cannot be anything else than split in two, as a Norwegian; Bye bye Solskjær, good to have had you on the field for the national team!

And as a Newcastle fan; Good riddance you t***! :]

And punching Aaron Hughes in the face, you'd have done that too? What a nice fellow.

I'd have hacked him down aswell to be fair, and he hardly punched Hughes :lol:

I'd have hacked him down aswell to be fair, and he hardly punched Hughes :lol:

You're right, he elbowed Hughes in the head.