The Carling Cup Thread

NSG

In other news, the score is back in the top corner!

I think that's just for the Carling Cup, is it not?

Nah, its a permanent return.  Sky have listened to several thousand complaints about it, and reverted to the top corner.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z223/nufc4ever/74459ff7.jpg

we can see you sneeking ouuuuutt we can see you sneeking out

No time for Dyer whatsoever and despise West Ham as a club but I do just think there's something horrible about being glad someone, anyone, has suffered a very serious, potentially career ending injury.

I know he'll never be particularly stuck for money or anything but laughing at him over this is all very, very distasteful and quite disgusting in my opinion, even if it is Dyer.

Guest elpapi

No time for Dyer whatsoever and despise West Ham as a club but I do just think there's something horrible about being glad someone, anyone, has suffered a very serious, potentially career ending injury.

I know he'll never be particularly stuck for money or anything but laughing at him over this is all very, very distasteful and quite disgusting in my opinion, even if it is Dyer.

this

Nah, its a permanent return.  Sky have listened to several thousand complaints about it, and reverted to the top corner.

Fantastic! Christ, it's like Christmas tonight. I'm a Newcastle signing away from collapsing with delight.

:clap2: :frantic: :celb: :cheesy: :laugh: :clap:

get in

It does sound bad like. I'm glad he's injured - if I could have picked any player to crock himself in the first month it would have been Dyer - but it would have been more satisfactory if he'd torn his hamstring to pieces again. Oh well. Thanks for the money.