What is Alan Smith's role exactly?

TRon

Whats the status on viduka now then? How bads his injury?

nothing a big pie won't fix.

Don't know what your problem is with Viduka, so far you have been proven wrong. I said he was a class player based on what he produced last season, which you laughed at. For us this season he's scored one goal against one of England's finest defenders and it was a goal that had class stamped all over it. These are the facts, plain and simple.

You have got to be kidding? Other than score one admittedly good goal he has been very very disapointing. He's been marked out/completely dominated by his markers, he's not created anything or been able to hold the ball up and he'd looked as dangerous as..... pattison. Martins and Owen have to start imo and i'd have Shola in over Viduka

Not created anything? He set up our best chance against Villa, a great chance for Martins against Boro, set up Owen twice on Saturday - once when he should have scored and then when his goal was wrongly disallowed.

I have never seen a player as dominated as Viduka was against Villa by Lausen, same as with Bolton and Boro, I missed Saturdays game so can't comment on that one. Shola would have created/scored more imo although i'd have Martins and Owen atm

Don't know what your problem is with Viduka, so far you have been proven wrong. I said he was a class player based on what he produced last season, which you laughed at. For us this season he's scored one goal against one of England's finest defenders and it was a goal that had class stamped all over it. These are the facts, plain and simple.

You have got to be kidding? Other than score one admittedly good goal he has been very very disapointing. He's been marked out/completely dominated by his markers, he's not created anything or been able to hold the ball up and he'd looked as dangerous as..... pattison. Martins and Owen have to start imo and i'd have Shola in over Viduka

Not created anything? He set up our best chance against Villa, a great chance for Martins against Boro, set up Owen twice on Saturday - once when he should have scored and then when his goal was wrongly disallowed.

I have never seen a player as dominated as Viduka was against Villa, same as with Bolton and Boro, I missed Saturdays game so can't comment on that one. Shola would have created/scored more imo although i'd have Martins and Owen atm

Yet he still slipped a beautiful through ball to Milner, whose lay off was scuffed by Smith when he should have scored. Only time we split their defence.

I find it amazing that people can just dismiss years of shite performances from Ameobi, and I'm not even one of these people who thinks he's that bad.  You don't think Ameobi would have been dominated by both Mellberg AND Laursen presumably? That's the two who dominated Drogba yesterday - in case you've forgotten.

I have never seen a player as dominated as Viduka was against Villa, same as with Bolton and Boro, I missed Saturdays game so can't comment on that one. Shola would have created/scored more imo although i'd have Martins and Owen atm

Yet he still slipped a beautiful through ball to Milner, whose lay off was scuffed by Smith when he should have scored. Only time we split their defence.

I find it amazing that people can just dismiss years of shite performances from Ameobi, and I'm not even one of these people who thinks he's that bad.  You don't think Ameobi would have been dominated by both Mellberg AND Laursen presumably? That's the two who dominated Drogba yesterday - in case you've forgotten.

so Dorgba had a bad game. Doesn't make Viduka a good player.

Better than Ameobi, but thats true of most forwards in this league.