Bentley and Young... and Heskey in the England squad - oh and Lescott

Dave

Couldn't look down two threads...

Read his first sentence..

Ok you b*stard mod. Some of us have had a tiddly-wink today and you are correct, i didn't read the thread that would have saved us all a whole lotta.................

Well f*ck me. Heskey is a c*nt. Animal.

Oh yeah Dave by the way, life is not a rehersal.

:lol:

I didn't merge it mate. I was making the point to NSG that you had seen this thread.

Yeah, good point. Sorry chap.

Guest prestonj1989

MOTD2 just showed a story from tomorrow's Sun which says Owen pleaded for Heskey to be called up...

Would'nt suprise me if that was the case

Heskey has always been a better player than he's been given credit for. Since leaving Liverpool, he's had to struggle in crap teams, but he's useful.

McClaren bothers me. Every England manager I've known has eventually crumbled under the pressure. They end up losing confidence in their own judgement and start picking players to please the media or the fans. That daft decision to bring back Beckham showed to me that it's happened to McClaren at a very, very early stage. Once the manager loses confidence in himself, the players soon follow.

Anyone see Curtis Davies interview the other day? 'I came because of the gaffer. He's got such an amazing track record. he's unearthed gems like Heskey... um... Izzet... and er... Savage.'

In the same interview, he said "there are so many international players here, at U21 and full level, even Zat's got a cap".

Anyone see Curtis Davies interview the other day? 'I came because of the gaffer. He's got such an amazing track record. he's unearthed gems like Heskey... um... Izzet... and er... Savage.'

In the same interview, he said "there are so many international players here, at U21 and full level, even Zat's got a cap".

:lol: