Anyone Drinks in Rosies Pre-Match?

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

From nufc.com;

Far be it from us to tell you lot what to do, what to shout or where to drink, but you may be interested to know of a growing boycott of the above Tyneside matchday boozer.

Without going into massive detail, the new owners of said bar have now turfed out the popular manageress and her staff in what are less than savoury circumstances.

The NUFC.com grog budget will no longer be spent in Rosie's as a result of this - and we would urge anyone and everyone to join us.

Anyone know what the "less than savoury circumstances" were?

• 2 weeks later...

They really do get on my tits at times mind. For example, that bloke who ran the length of Britain. I'm sure he's not the only Newcastle fan to have done something for charity, but because he was obviously a mate, they plug it more. Same goes with this scenario. They obviously liked the old bar staff, and just because they're gone, are using their egos, sorry, influence, to try and get others to stop going too.

They really do get on my tits at times mind. For example, that bloke who ran the length of Britain. I'm sure he's not the only Newcastle fan to have done something for charity, but because he was obviously a mate, they plug it more. Same goes with this scenario. They obviously liked the old bar staff, and just because they're gone, are using their egos, sorry, influence, to try and get others to stop going too.

Its their website, they can premote what they want. 

That's pretty sh*t by nufc.com. The new owners might want to change things. That's business. If they don't want to drink there, fair enough. But why advertise the fact to try and stop others?

Because they think they're more important than they really are?

They're mongs, tbh.

That's pretty sh*t by nufc.com. The new owners might want to change things. That's business. If they don't want to drink there, fair enough. But why advertise the fact to try and stop others?

just another example of them being mongs aas i stressed in the other thread.

they do write some great stuff at times in fairness, but this sort of shite is annoying.

i would sue the arse off them if i was the new owner at rosie's.

they do write some great stuff at times in fairness, but this sort of s**** is annoying.

i would sue the arse off them if i was the new owner at rosie's

If you find some of their articles annoying or you dont like the way they premote stuff.  Dont bother browsing NUFC.Com in future.  Problem solved.

O0

they do write some great stuff at times in fairness, but this sort of s**** is annoying.

If you find some of their articles annoying or you dont like the way they premote stuff.  Dont bother browsing NUFC.Com in future.  Problem solved.

O0

if they dont want to be criticised, then they shouldn't put it on the WORLD WIDE web.

problem solved! O0

as i said they do write some great pieces, but this sort of shit is annoying.

a couple of things they have done over teh past 12 months, like selling out wherever possible hasnt done them any favours with many many people who used to visit regulalry.

i dont look on there half as often as i used to, this is now my first port of call, and im sure im not the only one.

but as has been said its their site, so its up to them, but they have to accept crirticism

O0

If you find some posts on here annoying or you don't like the opinion of some people to stuff, don't bother browsing newcastle-online in future. Problem solved.

O0

O0

If you find some posts on here annoying or you don't like the opinion of some people to stuff, don't bother browsing nufc-online in future. Problem solved.

O0

agreed mate

Fans spokesmen....

So fucking what? 

edit: I've been mulling it over and I really just don't understand the anger.  "Oh wahh, they've got a site where they do what they want.  Wahh." 

Don't even give me this bullshit about some kind of responsibility they've got as a big site.  Do they fuck.  Adults make up their own mind.