Newcastle United 1-0 Wigan Athletic - 1/9/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Guest nufc 4 life

Bad luck would suggest it hadn't happened for the previous 600 minutes. 

0-0 against 10 man Wigan is a terrible result, no excuses can be made.

Spot on.

I think it's a knee-jerk of a reaction to go around posting 'knee-jerk' each time someone makes a negative comment on this board. It's almost become fasionable now.

600 minutes without a goal is hardly 'kneejerktastic.'

And yes, we do have a 'grip.' Maybe you need to get the stats?

170 minutes under a new manager and a new team. If you ignore the two versus Barnsley on Wednesday. Or the other five goals scored away from home.

Ultra-Cool mode for sure :).

Cheers!

Guest Deep456

Please God please let us score. Just one goal that's all I am asking for. I am praying for forgiveness of those fags who were racist to Mido last week. Please, don't punish for them please.

Thanks Deep! ;)

This won us the game.

Excellent result. Excellent performance mostly. Excellent start to the season.

Aye. Only 1-0, but the nature of the game was brilliant. 0-0 would have been a terrible result, no two ways about, no kneejerk about it. Without the win, worthless.

We talked about this after the Villa game, a convincing win was needed... we got that today.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!This the kinda game we would have lost under Roeder!But kept our cool!!Our defence suposed ta  have being very good again!These are the kinda games we need to win if we wanna finish in top 6 and we did,but have to beat Derby away next!

Guest SeattleToon

Anybody know why Emre wasn't on the bench? I was a bit suprised given that he's our only healthy creative central midfielder. Don't understand why Big Sam included two defenders on the bench but not Emre.

Please God please let us score. Just one goal that's all I am asking for. I am praying for forgiveness of those fags who were racist to Mido last week. Please, don't punish for them please.

Thanks Deep! ;)

This won us the game.

You mean to say you forgot to pray when we played Villa and Boro..?

Thanks Deep! ;)

This won us the game.

What, when you posted it after we scored?

That win was more than deserved. Wigan were terrible in terms of attacking from what I heard. Nice one Michael and Oba  :thup:

The commentator on Century when Owen scored was hilarious  :lol: