Newcastle United 1-0 Wigan Athletic - 1/9/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Guest nufc 4 life

Mike ashley looks bored mind you, f****** hell, i wont be pissed if we don't score without attacking. They attacked the whole match without scoring, just like man utd against man city, f****** poo.

he did give him a slight nudge him in the back.... would have been a very soft free kick though I agree... but he simply never does himself any favours (because he's an idiot btw).

"Typical Shola twatery for his chance... felt the need to bundle over the wigan player when he was going absolutely nowhere. Luckely the ref didnt give it"

Sort yourself out M4TT...it either was a foul or it wasn't, you've claimed it was (because it supports your anti-Shola views) the replays apparently show it not to be a foul at all....you then start back-tracking. Accept that your view of Shola clouded your judgement.

Guest Deep456

And people wonder why a lot of people didn't want Smith. He's f*cking sh*t man.

Exactly that's why I started  the other thread saying we need to get rid of baba and smith.

Guest nufc 4 life

Steve Bennett is a disgrace to Orpington. I live in Orpington i might have to find his house and get him :lol:

ill help you, i live in tonbridge

sounds good to me

he did give him a slight nudge him in the back.... would have been a very soft free kick though I agree... but he simply never does himself any favours (because he's an idiot btw).

"Typical Shola twatery for his chance... felt the need to bundle over the wigan player when he was going absolutely nowhere. Luckely the ref didnt give it"

Sort yourself out M4TT...it either was a foul or it wasn't, you've claimed it was (because it supports your anti-Shola views) the replays apparently show it not to be a foul at all....you then start back-tracking. Accept that your view of Shola clouded your judgement.

fucking hell man... he WAS lucky the ref didnt give it because he clearly put an arm out to the Wigan defender. Not backtracking on that. and it WOULD have been a soft free kick. What the hell?

fucking hell man... he WAS lucky the ref didnt give it because he clearly put an arm out to the Wigan defender. Not backtracking on that. and it WOULD have been a soft free kick. What the hell?

Lol, can you still not see the contradiction in your sentence...